Week 7: Ravens (3-3) at VIKINGS (4-2)

swede700

The Ravens offense showed some signs of life in their Week Five victory over the Raiders, but Sunday’s loss to the Bears saw a return of the bad results from the opening weeks of the season.

They gained 291 yards, turned the ball over three times and produced three field goals while the special teams units were responsible for both of the touchdowns in a 27-24 overtime loss. The Ravens now rank 29th in total yards for the season and they are 31st in passing yards, which led to a question for coach John Harbaugh about whether offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg should bear the brunt of the blame for the unit’s difficulties.

Harbaugh: “I think anytime you try to pin the blame on any one person in a team sport like this, that’s always going to be a mistake. That’s nonsensical, it just doesn’t work that way. But I understand that’s how it works. We all understand that.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/16/john-harbaugh-wont-just-blame-marty-mornhinweg-for-offensive-trouble/

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

If they don’t get Stafford killed. The way it’s looking, he’ll be lucky to survive the season. 

And I don't think it's necessarily easy either, they still have 5 games left on the road themselves...and road games are hard to win regardless of who the opponent is.  I think they are destined for 7-9/8-8.  

please shut us out and win by +30 differential so we get a step closer to our laughable coaches getting fired. with your front 7 being stout against the run i see no way we win unless our D really turns it up and Keenum sh*ts the bed.

heres to no injuries and a somewhat entertaining game. skol!

5 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

please shut us out and win by +30 differential so we get a step closer to our laughable coaches getting fired. with your front 7 being stout against the run i see no way we win unless our D really turns it up and Keenum sh*ts the bed.

heres to no injuries and a somewhat entertaining game. skol!

You get a like for saying "skol"

You want Harbaugh fired?

Archived