User List: Who do you want as your starting QB for the 2021 season?

I'll compile a list here on who each of us want as our starting QB, for the 2021 season.

I think it would be interesting to see what the majority here think, or want on this team for the foreseeable future. (I'll keep a tally at the bottom, to see which QB is leading the majority)

I'll kick it off…!

1)Aceinthehouse: Aaron Rodgers (To trade for him)

2)RSkinGM: Kyle Allen or Taylor Heinicke (already in house)

3)MKnight82: Taylor Heinicke (already in house)

4)Skinsin2013: Gardner Minshew II

5)LoganF89: Taylor Heinicke (already in house)

6)MikeT14: Kyle Allen (already in house)

7)Slappy MC: Matt Ryan

8)BigtimeRedskins: Gardner Minshew II

9)PARROTHEAD: Mitch Trubisky

10)Umbaugh21: Trey Lance

11)BigDog44: Sam Darnold

12)TKellion: Steven Montez

Edited by aceinthehouse

Assuming we consider COST in this equation, that eliminates Watson and Wilson. 

Tough-I'm going with the winner of our in-house guys , Allen and Heinicke. See what we have in them . Give them weapons and weapons in the draft and F A . Let's roll . 

2 minutes ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

I'll be the bold idiot who wants Dak Prescott. Even if Dallas tags him, I'm willing to give up two firsts.

Wow, two first and truck load of $$$$ for a guy with 1 Playoff win . whew , not me thank you very much . ( and a severe injury ! )

Just now, RSkinGM said:

Wow, two first and truck load of $$$$ for a guy with 1 Playoff win . whew , not me thank you very much . ( and a severe injury ! )

This is exactly the response I expected! I genuinely believe Dak is a top 10 QB in this league. His injury is a concern, yes, but I'd love to see what Dallas would do with Ben DiNucci as their starting QB in 2021 (not happening, obviously). For the record, I'd put Prescott behind Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, Watson, J. Allen, L. Jackson, Wilson, and Ryan. Above Cousins, Murray, Burrow, Mayfield, Carr, Goff, Stafford, and Herbert.