Raiders release G Gabe Jackson

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

This doesn't make sense.  G. Jackson was actually playing and being paid above his level of play.  I don't see how he could be happy.  Feliciano was upset because he clearly was good enough to start but we had Jackson and Osemele playing while he was here.  If he's talking about Jackson now having the chance to go to the playoffs, that is never guaranteed.  He may end up going to a losing team just for the pay or a team that was just in the playoffs that becomes irrelevant next season.  Feliciano can suck a cat turd.

12 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Not a good reflection of the management/coaching staff if true. 

Good luck to Gabe, played through injuries, moved positions, real team player. Disappointed to see him go tbh. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Hope Simpson is ready. No guarantee we re-sign Good and Richie is coming off a major injury and is gonna be 38

I believe Simpson will be ready.  He's playing beside the best C ever and a great RT, when he's on the field. 

47 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Not a good reflection of the management/coaching staff if true. 

Good luck to Gabe, played through injuries, moved positions, real team player. Disappointed to see him go tbh. 

Feliciano hasn't been here for like 4-5 years already.  I don't think he was ever with the Raiders with Mayock and Gruden.  The fact that he even commented on this move just boggles my mind.  He has no idea what G. Jackson is thinking.

3 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Feliciano hasn't been here for like 4-5 years already.  I don't think he was ever with the Raiders with Mayock and Gruden.  The fact that he even commented on this move just boggles my mind.  He has no idea what G. Jackson is thinking.

4-5 years ago?  he left in 2019 lol and was with us from 2015, the fact you don’t know this says everything.