Raiders release G Gabe Jackson

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Again, it wasn’t about proving you wrong .... until you acted like a clown.  I don’t think me clarifying that Jackson allowed one sack not zero is really correcting YOU.  It’s correcting your source.  0...1.... even 2...3 sacks allowed doesn’t matter because Jackson is still a very good pass protector that will be hard to replace.

Pushing “my” source to the side and “your” source to the side.... it’s clear as day Jackson allowed a sack from that video.  Jackson Was blocking Q.Jefferson and in roughly 2.5 Seconds Jefferson Got penetration and stripped the ball.  Interestingly enough Jefferson was credited with a sack on that play.  

If a WR has a ball go Through his hands and it gets INT’d is it not a INT on Carr’s stat line?

lastly, just look At the quality of the stats Provided by SiS vs Stats.  Stats only shows sacks allowed and penalties committed. Sis offers way more stats and actually breaks it down on a game log.

I didn’t have any Issue with you prior to this little interaction.  I wasn’t trying to show you up.  But now you showed your true colors by acting as you did.

Clown ? From the guy that was whining about me being ‘nasty’ . Glad you have shattered that myth and you are showing your true colours resorting to name calling. 

Despite saying you couldn’t care less about 0 sacks or 1 sack you have gone out of your way to try to prove you are right. You also said it wasn’t about proving me right or wrong but you were ‘being friendly’ by providing the stats you did.  Pretty evident that was bs. 

Like I said previously I have provided 2 websites that don’t attribute the sack to Jackson, of course you believe the site that suits your narrative. I believe the sites I have quoted. Whether you think that’s a big deal to prove otherwise is up to you, it obviously is despite you saying otherwise.

20 hours ago, Dessie said:

Clown ? From the guy that was whining about me being ‘nasty’ . Glad you have shattered that myth and you are showing your true colours resorting to name calling. 

Despite saying you couldn’t care less about 0 sacks or 1 sack you have gone out of your way to try to prove you are right. You also said it wasn’t about proving me right or wrong but you were ‘being friendly’ by providing the stats you did.  Pretty evident that was bs. 

Like I said previously I have provided 2 websites that don’t attribute the sack to Jackson, of course you believe the site that suits your narrative. I believe the sites I have quoted. Whether you think that’s a big deal to prove otherwise is up to you, it obviously is despite you saying otherwise.

Stop or warnings are coming out.

4 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

I suspected we wanted him but at less money..... that’s usually the case in this scenario.  He played well enough to warrant his salary But given numerous reasons we set a number we’d have him back at and he didn’t take it, thus we moved on.

21 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Gabe would be better at 6 mil. That way we can get one of Good/Incognito back with Simpson waiting in the wings. 

Is it more likely we are still hoping of resigning Gabe and not Incognito given that we have officially announced Incognitos release and not Gabes? 

2 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Is it more likely we are still hoping of resigning Gabe and not Incognito given that we have officially announced Incognitos release and not Gabes? 

I think we know that Incognito is more likely to resign at a lower rate, given his age and the fact that he likes it here and is coming off injury.

Gabe on the open market will not resign IMO if we cut him outright.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

For comparison, Saints OG Andrus Peat restructured his salary to 6 mil. Jackson's camp seemed quick to say he was released so likely less willing to restructure. 

Guys seemingly can't wait to get the hell out of here, lol. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

For comparison, Saints OG Andrus Peat restructured his salary to 6 mil. Jackson's camp seemed quick to say he was released so likely less willing to restructure. 

A bit different since he signed last year and the money they moved was already guaranteed. It made zero difference to either party except for cap accountability.

9 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Gabe would be better at 6 mil. That way we can get one of Good/Incognito back with Simpson waiting in the wings. 

Yea, I feel like some around here are just counting him out.  Maybe forgot him?  IDK.  He should be able to step in in his second year and at least show he should be here...