Lions signed wr tyrell Williams

flyguy1609

19 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Very interesting seeing you and @Uncle Buck changing fandom to certain extents. 

Thanks buddy.  I wasn't sure how I would do with it, but after about a month of studying my new team it has really energized my interest in football in general.  I think it has been a "healthy" thing as far as being a football fan overall.  I would encourage other people to check out new teams if their interest in the NFL is waning due to many years of following a team that has left you disappointed.  It's supposed to be about having fun.

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This soul can only hurt so much my friend.

Come on over to Jacksonville!  They are rebuilding in a great way and really just starting from a blank slate.  It's a great time to start as a fan with them.  They have had a lot of years where they struggled, but they at least have the potential to do good things now.  They should be a fun team for quite a while! 

1 hour ago, Louis Friend said:

Very solid signing. Still think they'll retain KG either through a new deal or tagging him. I also think they'll draft a receiver somewhere. 

Kenny Golladay

Tyrell Williams

Drafted Wide Receiver

Quintez Cephus

Jamal Agnew

Possibly Geronimo Allison too.

I don't count Agnew as a WR. He's a kick returner who doesn't really have a position.

I expect Allison will play, so as of now it's Williams, Allison, Cephus.

My instinct right now is, Golladay gets a long-term deal or they let him walk. I don't really expect them to tag him, for trade or otherwise, but I acknowledge it's around 50-50 that they will.

I'm hoping they draft at least one and hopefully two WRs. There are so many receivers in this draft that I'm enthusiastic about rooting for.

1 minute ago, Superduperman said:

I don't count Agnew as a WR. He's a kick returner who doesn't really have a position.

I expect Allison will play, so as of now it's Williams, Allison, Cephus.

My instinct right now is, Golladay gets a long-term deal or they let him walk. I don't really expect them to tag him, for trade or otherwise, but I acknowledge it's around 50-50 that they will.

I'm hoping they draft at least one and hopefully two WRs. There are so many receivers in this draft that I'm enthusiastic about rooting for.

Who are your favorites after the top 4?  Are there any sleepers out there?