Non-throwback, alternate jeresys and pants (and possibly helmets) that need to be adopted in this decade

pf9

10 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Think i would prefer a white ravens helmet to a purple one as an alternate

That helmet with the away combo we used most of last year (white jersey and purple pants) would slap 

Thats a clean look... I hope at some point Baltimore tweaks their look a tad and drops the B in the Raven's head.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pf9 said:

This could also be used to turn modern helmet designs into throwback designs, which would also incorporate detachable face masks (but not too easily detachable so that they come off during games).

@Malfatron - found the thesis.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Awsi Dooger said:

The Dolphins need to get rid of the motion sickness logo. It's difficult to take them seriously with that logo. All I can think about is what an idiot Mike Dee was. They put a baseball guy in charge of a uniform change. Naturally a corporation is too stubborn to admit a mistake, even as all the related polls have fans begging to go back to the classic uniform and logos. 

Is that what happened? I got a new Dolphins beanie last week and made sure it was the throwback logo. Don't know anyone that prefers the new logo, it's kinda silly. The old-style Dolphins logo is so good, jumping through the ring of fire looking pissed off. 

Like it's about to go all Brian Flores on an opponent. 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 5:28 PM, Blackstar12 said:

I liked these helmets unfortunately it’s against NFL rules now.

On 3/3/2021 at 5:43 PM, Ray Reed said:

That helmet with the away combo we used most of last year (white jersey and purple pants) would slap 

Colts Blue Helmet & Ravens white helmet would be cool

Definitely need to bring back Creamsicles as a Bucs fan I am obligated to say this

i never understood the helmet rule

does anyone know the point of it??

seems so dumb to me , its not like teams are constantly switching back and forth between helmets, 1 or 2 times a season would be so cool to see the throwback helmets ala seattle , tampa bay, chargers

• Like 2

On 3/3/2021 at 5:43 PM, Ray Reed said:

I hate the Ravens, but that is some good looking stuff... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

that is so sick.... im in love

IMO the Bucs creamsicles are the most unjustly overhated uni in the league. The colour scheme is no worse than Miami's, the logo etc are superior to at least the Jags, some of the things the Jets wore, the Titans, I prefer it to the Ravens and any era of the Broncos as well. And that's just off the top of my head. 

The main problem is the team wearing them was garbage from 83-95 so everyone thinks "bad team" = "bad uniform." 

Edited by Mr Bad Example
  • Like 1