Sign in to follow this  
stallyns

Colts @Titans MNF

Colts have won 11 straight against the Titans. Can they extend that or will Mariota finally help them snap that?

Considering the game is in Nashville and both teams usually play very close it could be a nail biter.   

RG Jack Mewhort was placed on IR this week but C Ryan Kelly returned last week. 

Andrew Luck (shoulder) and MLB Anthony Walker (hamstring) are the only players ruled out. 

WR Chester Rogers (hamstring) will make his 2017 debut. 

This is a hard one to call. Of course I predict a Colt W, but I would not be surprised at a big win by the Titans. This should be the perfect storm for them to get a much needed win against the Colts. We'll see. 

6 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Is it true that Quincy is a healthy scratch?  Infuriating if so.

I think so, if it was true about the last game then it’s more due to his not being so helpful on special teams then his play. 

7 minutes ago, stallyns said:

I think so, if it was true about the last game then it’s more due to his not being so helpful on special teams then his play. 

Yeah that's what I've heard as well.

I can't fathom benching your 2nd round pick who has played well in favor of some scrub who can play special teams a bit better.  Quincy needs experience and he can't get that on the sideline.

They showed the starting line ups and they listed Brandon Williams at TE instead of Jack Doyle and Le’Raven Clark at RG and Joe Haeg at RT. I don’t know about that,  I think I trust Haeg at G more then T. We’ll have to see though. 

12 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Yeah that's what I've heard as well.

I can't fathom benching your 2nd round pick who has played well in favor of some scrub who can play special teams a bit better.  Quincy needs experience and he can't get that on the sideline.

Kenny Moore has been involved in 2 special teams plays this year that pinned the opponents inside the 5 yard line. One leading to a safety. Desir has played ok to good on defense and special teams. 

4 minutes ago, stallyns said:

Kenny Moore has been involved in 2 special teams plays this year that pinned the opponents inside the 5 yard line. One leading to a safety. Desir has played ok to good on defense and special teams. 

Kenny Moore is horrible at everything and happened to make a couple plays that anyone could luck into.  You can't honestly tell me you'd prefer he dress over Wilson.

5 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Kenny Moore is horrible at everything and happened to make a couple plays that anyone could luck into.  You can't honestly tell me you'd prefer he dress over Wilson.

I don’t prefer it, obviously. But don’t tell me anyone could ‘luck’ into those plays. If Wilson could do it he’d be out there on special teams. He’s not

Moncrief is sooo disappointing. I hope if we do resign him it will be after letting him flirt with free agency and get him in our terms, 

1 hour ago, bananabucket said:

Is it true that Quincy is a healthy scratch?  Infuriating if so.

And now Melvin is in concussion protocol because of Antonio Morrison. So there’s that 

2 minutes ago, stallyns said:

And now Melvin is in concussion protocol because of Antonio Morrison. So there’s that 

Yeah I think you can guess my feelings right about now lol.