Colts @Titans MNF

Wyld Stallyns

Colts have won 11 straight against the Titans. Can they extend that or will Mariota finally help them snap that?

Considering the game is in Nashville and both teams usually play very close it could be a nail biter.   

RG Jack Mewhort was placed on IR this week but C Ryan Kelly returned last week. 

Andrew Luck (shoulder) and MLB Anthony Walker (hamstring) are the only players ruled out. 

WR Chester Rogers (hamstring) will make his 2017 debut. 

7 minutes ago, stallyns said:

I think so, if it was true about the last game then it’s more due to his not being so helpful on special teams then his play. 

Yeah that's what I've heard as well.

I can't fathom benching your 2nd round pick who has played well in favor of some scrub who can play special teams a bit better.  Quincy needs experience and he can't get that on the sideline.

12 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Yeah that's what I've heard as well.

I can't fathom benching your 2nd round pick who has played well in favor of some scrub who can play special teams a bit better.  Quincy needs experience and he can't get that on the sideline.

Kenny Moore has been involved in 2 special teams plays this year that pinned the opponents inside the 5 yard line. One leading to a safety. Desir has played ok to good on defense and special teams. 

4 minutes ago, stallyns said:

Kenny Moore has been involved in 2 special teams plays this year that pinned the opponents inside the 5 yard line. One leading to a safety. Desir has played ok to good on defense and special teams. 

Kenny Moore is horrible at everything and happened to make a couple plays that anyone could luck into.  You can't honestly tell me you'd prefer he dress over Wilson.

5 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Kenny Moore is horrible at everything and happened to make a couple plays that anyone could luck into.  You can't honestly tell me you'd prefer he dress over Wilson.

I don’t prefer it, obviously. But don’t tell me anyone could ‘luck’ into those plays. If Wilson could do it he’d be out there on special teams. He’s not

Archived