Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

I have interest in only LOW priced FA's this year. We need to be stacking chips to resign, HIggins (now), Baker, Ward, Teller, Chubb, Bintonio (couple years away), hell Njoku IF he plays a WHOLE season and looks like he did in the last 4 games......

I have two that I might like to see here:

1. John Ross Wr and 2. Malik Hooker, and both of those pickups would be AFTER we see what we get in the draft. Our offense is completely full...and we have 8 picks in this draft so far (including 2 3rds and 4ths) we need to focus on our defense 

57 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I have interest in only LOW priced FA's this year. We need to be stacking chips to resign, HIggins (now), Baker, Ward, Teller, Chubb, Bintonio (couple years away), hell Njoku IF he plays a WHOLE season and looks like he did in the last 4 games......

1. John Ross Wr and 2. Malik Hooker, and both of those pickups would be AFTER we see what we get in the draft. Our offense is completely full...and we have 8 picks in this draft so far (including 2 3rds and 4ths) we need to focus on our defense 

Yeah I just looked at NFL top 100

didnt really see anyone I thought was a great fit 

I do want to give Malik Hooker a shot

• Like 3

Von Miller. Period point blank end of story.

1) Friendship with Myles Garrett because both went to A&M

2) Played for Joe Woods defense in Denver for a few years

If your going to throw 15-16m at JJ Watt, I would like to think if Von is available they would do the same for a 2-3 year deal to play that Demarcus Ware role to Myles Garrett.

4 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Isnt that what Hodge is for? I thought he was the WR3-WR4 that can blow the top off the defense and performed very well when given chances last year.

On 3/5/2021 at 8:15 PM, bruceb said:

Why, so we can add another fragile player to the DB?

Maybe we can cash in on a guy betting on himself, he has a full season of production and is the player we all know he can be, for cheap. He does well and we could let him walk or sign him to a deal after his one year contract is up

• Like 1