Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

48 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Got to think in the background we are working on redoing some deals, Jarvis, Richardson and even Bitonio have to all be ones we are considering, 

effectively we are 4 million over the cap without carry over which we won’t have next year. This has to be factored into any decisions made. Unless restructures are done or cuts made I don’t see splash FA pick ups except as said above maybe on a one year deal 

I’m surprised Jarvis hasn’t been redone yet. I think it speaks volumes that Odell hasn’t yet. He has no cap hit if he’s cut or traded next year but if they redid his deal and moved guaranteed money around then there would be a cap hit. Seems like they are keeping their options open with letting him go. 

39 minutes ago, zelbell said:

Any good free agent kickers?

Carlson from the Raiders is probably the best out there, but he's an RFA (will prob get tendered).

Other than that, Parkey may be the best of the bunch... I actually forgot he was a free agent.

2 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Carlson from the Raiders is probably the best out there, but he's an RFA (will prob get tendered).

Other than that, Parkey may be the best of the bunch... I actually forgot he was a free agent.

Saw Dan Bailey got released but I’m not sure he’s an actual upgrade over Dr Doink lol

I think MKC said the browns might be interested in Judon from the Ravens. As long as the contract is fair, I wouldn’t even mind seeing him as a DE. Dude was a complete stud as a 4/3 DE at GVSU. I would like to see what he could do playing Across from Garrett.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

I think MKC said the browns might be interested in Judon from the Ravens. As long as the contract is fair, I wouldn’t even mind seeing him as a DE. Dude was a complete stud as a 4/3 DE at GVSU. I would like to see what he could do playing Across from Garrett.

I just want guys on defense who don’t suck.