Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

34 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Njoku and a 2nd?

☺️🥰😍

And then, after having already cleared it with Myles and been given the approval by all parties, extend Hunter to the exact contract as Garrett. We have the best pass rush duo in the league for the next four years. It forces us to not be able to afford Sendejo.

• Like 1

Yeah we got our safety from here I’m honestly cool with only depth signings. 

You still have a first, second, and two thirds to bring in depth at End Corner and Linebacker. 

Resign Chubb, Teller, and Ward

I think Baker needs one more year to prove himself for himself. Show was you can really do after being in the same system for a year for the first time. Baker might be better than we’ve thought. 

9 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yeah we got our safety from here I’m honestly cool with only depth signings. 

You still have a first, second, and two thirds to bring in depth at End Corner and Linebacker. 

Resign Chubb, Teller, and Ward

I think Baker needs one more year to prove himself for himself. Show was you can really do after being in the same system for a year for the first time. Baker might be better than we’ve thought. 

The smart money is to extend Baker now at about 35 a year.  If you wait until he balls out Mahomes style next year the cost will be 50 per.

Also, as great as Chubb is, as much as I love him in a browns uni, he does deserve and will get a market setting contract.  

We are and will be a moneyball team that devalued the RB position.  He won’t be resigned.  At best tagged for a year before we allow him to break the bank in another uni.

47 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I guarantee you we resign Chubb

Then you would be wrong.  Moneyball teams will never give a market setting contract to a RB.  It is viewed as a position that is easily filled.  It would not shock me if they drafted another back in round 2 or 3 this year to groom to step into a Robin role to Hunt’s Batman, as Hunt has been Robin to Chubb’s Batman.

if anything, and as much as I would hate for it to happen, I could see the Browns using Chubb to Hershel Walker some team if they are willing to pay the price.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wanted him but glad he has left the division.

Yannick is gone

Lawson is gone 

Barrett is gone

Williams is gone

Watt is gone

Judon is gone

Floyd is gone

the top 3 edge guys left is Ingram, Clowney, and Hendrickson. They better land Hendrickson or they dropped the ball on finding a legit bookend for Garrett. I really dont want to see them sell the farm to trade up for one of the top tier edge guys. I wanted to stay at 26 or trade back

Just now, buno67 said:

I wanted him but glad he has left the division.

Yannick is gone

Lawson is gone 

Barrett is gone

Williams is gone

Watt is gone

Judon is gone

Floyd is gone

the top 3 edge guys left is Ingram, Clowney, and Hendrickson. They better land Hendrickson or they dropped the ball on finding a legit bookend for Garrett. I really dont want to see them sell the farm to trade up for one of the top tier edge guys. I wanted to stay at 26 or trade back

I'd go in on Ingram. He is a moving wall.

• Like 1