Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Saw you guys were in the mix for Hendrickson. Do you want him? What do you think/hope you'll pay him?

No idea. I'm worried he's a one-year wonder. Would you agree with that or is he legit?

We definitely need an edge, though, and we're running out of options if we want to address it via free agency.

22 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I wanted him but glad he has left the division.

Yannick is gone

Lawson is gone 

Barrett is gone

Williams is gone

Watt is gone

Judon is gone

Floyd is gone

the top 3 edge guys left is Ingram, Clowney, and Hendrickson. They better land Hendrickson or they dropped the ball on finding a legit bookend for Garrett. I really dont want to see them sell the farm to trade up for one of the top tier edge guys. I wanted to stay at 26 or trade back

All of the FA edge guys being gone just means that we may get to chose between Rousseau, Paye, and Basham @ 26. Sometimes you have to zag when the rest of the league zigs. 

24 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I wanted him but glad he has left the division.

Yannick is gone

Lawson is gone 

Barrett is gone

Williams is gone

Watt is gone

Judon is gone

Floyd is gone

the top 3 edge guys left is Ingram, Clowney, and Hendrickson. They better land Hendrickson or they dropped the ball on finding a legit bookend for Garrett. I really dont want to see them sell the farm to trade up for one of the top tier edge guys. I wanted to stay at 26 or trade back

Lol that’s an overreaction. There are still several good options at DE between FA and the draft. We’re fine. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I want clowney on the cheap. He’d really help against Lamar. We need an elite run defender somewhere on this defense. 

I would rather just wait for Von Miller to be let go in a few days at this point or make a trade for Hunter. Clowney sucks.

Edited by AkronsWitness

I don't agree that missing lm the last 3 means dropping the ball. Having to pay baker and ward soon is going to be expensive. I'm ok with spreading out cash for a few middle tier guys than a ton for one player that's not even elite. We have so many holes on defense. We don't need that side of the ball to be elite, just functional.

6 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

Lol that’s an overreaction. There are still several good options at DE between FA, trade and the draft. We’re fine. 

fify

I strongly believe that we will make one more splash move on D and that it will be through trade.

Put some of those draft picks to immediate impact use. 

12 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

All of the FA edge guys being gone just means that we may get to chose between Rousseau, Paye, and Basham @ 26. Sometimes you have to zag when the rest of the league zigs. 

No way is Rousseau going to fall to 26. Paye is overrated and Basham doesn’t excite me one bit.

• Like 1