Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

I also see RT Trent Brown go traded back to the Patriots...for chump change (swap of 3rd day picks, a year from now)

And I see Jax Franchised their LT Cam Robinson.....I was a big fan of his coming out of school....but he's not Franchise tag material IMO.....Jax must not have ANYTHING at depth at LT...and spending a #1 pick on a QB, I guess you at least want a Vet watching his back eh?

14 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I also see RT Trent Brown go traded back to the Patriots...for chump change (swap of 3rd day picks, a year from now)

NE is so good at that. Letting their okay but not amazing guys who are scheme/coaching dependent go to bad teams for huge money, getting the comp pick, then getting them back for peanuts when they flop.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'll be honest, if I could get Golladay and trade OBJ, I'd consider doing so. Kenny is roughly the same age (but less wear and tear, albeit he was hurt a lot in 2020) and has a bigger catch radius at 6'4.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/detroit-lions/kenny-golladay-21838/market-value/

I won't really care either way, but it's something to consider. 

23 minutes ago, TeHDruiD said:

I'd be more interested in adding him to Odell and Jarvis, he's the perfect outside receiver to pair with those 2

Defense should be the priority but we'd have the ideal WR talent for this scheme. It'd be absolutely lethal

That'd be A LOT of money invested into three wide receivers, though. Really can't see that happening.

1 minute ago, LinebackerGod said:

He really doesn't fit our offense. And he's going to be the top WR on the market. Not saying you were suggesting it, but we have a 0% chance of signing him, even if we cut both Landry and OBJ.

If we cut both of Landry and OBJ, I'd be upset. And, what's more likely IMO, is that we trade OBJ for Godwin and then re-sign Godwin to a big deal. I don't know that it happens, but it would be more likely.

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

oI also see RT Trent Brown go traded back to the Patriots...for chump change (swap of 3rd day picks, a year from now)

And I see Jax Franchised their LT Cam Robinson.....I was a big fan of his coming out of school....but he's not Franchise tag material IMO.....Jax must not have ANYTHING at depth at LT...and spending a #1 pick on a QB, I guess you at least want a Vet watching his back eh?

Their backup OL situation is a mess. They have basically nobody for depth, aside of Bartch. Their OL isn't even that bad, but there is no depth there. Still, shocked they franchised Robinson. He's slightly below average as a LT.

LT: Robinson/McGhin
LG: Caan/Gray
OC: Linder/Shatley
RG: Norwell/Bartch
RT: Taylor/Richardson

• Like 1