13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

A 1 one year deal wouldn’t be a bad move. Worth a risk. 

I just don’t see it.  I think he would be a liability in the field and a wasted roster spot.  I would rather give the guy we drafted last year a shot.

So you’re telling me that the browns signed two DBs from the best pass defense in the league last year  and a LB from one of the best run defenses...

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Like 5
1 minute ago, buno67 said:

So you’re telling me that the browns signed two DBs from the best pass defense in the league last year  and a LB from one of the best run defenses...

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

😁

2 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

I just don’t see it.  I think he would be a liability in the field and a wasted roster spot.  I would rather give the guy we drafted last year a shot.

He's been injured recently, that's the big concern. But when he's on the field, he was still excellent when last we saw him (PFF's #3 graded DT last year if you don't limit the snap count.)

55 minutes ago, FGK said:

He's been injured recently, that's the big concern. But when he's on the field, he was still excellent when last we saw him (PFF's #3 graded DT last year if you don't limit the snap count.)

But you do have to account for the limited snap count. He has been injured.  How much gas is in the tank?  If not injured will he fall off of a cliff?  I just don’t feel good about him at all.

We have to commend berry's ability to wine dine and 69 a man. 

The contract for jj3 is awesome. 

Signing a number of key free agent, on decent deals. 

Also all the singing make a lot of sense considering our opponents and our weaknesses. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Signed Malik Jackson 

I like it, he was a very disruptive force for prior to his big contract a few years back

Edited by TeHDruiD