Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

10 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

I would be all over this if I'm the Browns. He'd put our focus solely on the DL if we could bring him in here.

It sounds like he wants to get PAID, though. I don't think we wanna give him $11mil+/year. If we can do another one year, that would be great.

3 hours ago, LinebackerGod said:

Who is an unknown? And how would drafting a random dude not be considered an "unknown?"

Jordan Elliot is the only guy that hasn't been a quality starter at some point and he played well as a rookie. This unit is good to go.

Already answered this a long time before you asked.  Billings was average at his very best and has not played in a year.

Jackson dod a great Albert Haynesworth impersonation once he was paid.  He has not been that guy in several years.   

Elliott might as well be a rookie, he hardly saw the field last year.

Takk has been terrible for a couple of years and isn’t a great fit for our scheme.

We have Garrett and we have Richardson.  beyond them is the literal definition of unknown.

29 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

I think he would take a 1-year deal. I think Nelson will be looking for something a little more long-term. Maybe not tho

Nelson is good, but not great.  This really isn’t a great offseason to hit the FA market looking for megabucks.

If he can’t the huge deal he wants, a 1 year deal on a competitor could set him up nicely next offseason.

33 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Takk has been terrible for a couple of years and isn’t a great fit for our scheme.

has been bad for a couple of years? He was a rookie the year before and he improved the 2nd half of the season last year

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Agree.

And I am even sure what position that will be.

I keep going over the player rankings and becoming more disillusioned about the quality of this draft.

Given berry's 1st draft which has no misses and 1 incomplete I am confident that we come away with something. 

21 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Im not sure about Harris and Elliott.

Harris is a 5th and looks like he can be strictly a zb center. 

Elliot needs to add mass and if he does he should at least finish out his rookie contract. Certainly a worse rookie year than larry o.

35 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Im not sure about Harris and Elliott.

Harris was a 21 yo rookie who needs to work on his body.  I have no clue what the team has planned for him, but I said on draft day last year he was going to need 2 years at a minimum to get stronger and be physically ready to play.

Elliott was a rookie who had limited snaps.  Too early to tell either way.

Either way, no GM bats a thousand.