Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

1 minute ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

I saw we are interested in Clowney. Do we even want him? Personally I’m not interested because of the diss last year.

What diss? Not signing here? 

I want him just because it’s probably gonna be another 1-year deal. He’s a good NFL starter with a lot of upside as a pass rusher still. We need that here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LinebackerGod said:

What diss? Not signing here? 

I want him just because it’s probably gonna be another 1-year deal. He’s a good NFL starter with a lot of upside as a pass rusher still. We need that here. 

Yeah referring to not signing here. I guess an outside shot he becomes a better pash rusher but having a dominant edge setter against the run against Lamar wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.

5 hours ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Yeah referring to not signing here. I guess an outside shot he becomes a better pash rusher but having a dominant edge setter against the run against Lamar wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.

5 hours ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Recycled road kill take his last2 years divide by 2 there is going to be 6lineman that will drafted this year that will outperform him.