Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

Damn, David resigned for a really cheap price. He definitely took a hometown discount.

Lawson would be great. I'd rather have him than Shaq assuming they each get paid what I expect.

Butler would also be a good signing depending on the price.

11 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

He’s 25 year’s old at a premium position and has shown that he can play we’re gonna have to may more than 10 I have no doubt about that 

Yup. No chance we get a bargain on the top pass rusher available in a free agent class....especially when that top FA is not even in his prime.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If he's 100% healthy, I'd sign him for a 1-2 year deal if reasonable. He's still in his prime.

No way he is ready by training camp tho. That be around 8months of Recovery time.  I would give him a prove it 1yr deal with the thoughts of pup-ing him and activating him later in the season

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

No way he is ready by training camp tho. That be around 8months of Recovery time.  I would give him a prove it 1yr deal with the thoughts of pup-ing him and activating him later in the season

Reports are that he will be ready by camp. But we’ll see. Even if he misses some games I’d gladly take him on a reasonable deal.