Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

21 hours ago, bruceb said:

Sounds like Wilson is highly regarded:

Wilson could be great.  They switched systems between 2019 and 2020, he was a first round pick going into 2020, and he just didn't show up last year.  If he can get back in shape and back to form, he could be a hell of a nose for us.  We payed him like the highest UDFA money in history to get him here, I think he could be a great move for us.

At the very least we just waisted a couple hundred thousand (sounds fine when its not my money).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CBrownsman said:

Wilson could be great.  They switched systems between 2019 and 2020, he was a first round pick going into 2020, and he just didn't show up last year.  If he can get back in shape and back to form, he could be a hell of a nose for us.  We payed him like the highest UDFA money in history to get him here, I think he could be a great move for us.

At the very least we just waisted a couple hundred thousand (sounds fine when its not my money).

The draft and free agency is sophisticated gambling by billionaire that we watch.

1 hour ago, CBrownsman said:

We eventually are going to hit the jackpot on one of these types of signings.

Let's hope this is one, and that Green is another.

Unless he is terrible in pre season marvin makes the team.

Dt 1&2 are billings and jackson, a lot of competition for dt 3&4, I'm not sure elliot is safe unless he has improved a lot and got stronger as he was more or less a non factor last year as a pass rusher, which is what we got him for.

Could we be one of "those" teams?

I know we need more WRs like we need more holes in the head, but Baker and Dede were tight in Norman. One of them picked the other up on a daily basis just to make sure they both were at practice. (I think it was Baker picking up Dede).

Not a franchise changer at WR, but a solid pro.

24 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Could we be one of "those" teams?

I know we need more WRs like we need more holes in the head, but Baker and Dede were tight in Norman. One of them picked the other up on a daily basis just to make sure they both were at practice. (I think it was Baker picking up Dede).

Not a franchise changer at WR, but a solid pro.

Likely not with the logjam we currently have.

OBJ, Landry, Higgins, Schwartz, DPJ, Hodge as the 6th with Switzer likely the odd man out.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Likely not with the logjam we currently have.

OBJ, Landry, Higgins, Schwartz, DPJ, Hodge as the 6th with Switzer likely the odd man out.

I agree with you, MWill. I think this is a longshot at best.

I guess the only way to justify would be to ask if Westbrook would add more to your club than Hodge would? That's a toss up.

• Like 2