Free Agency 2021

ReggieCamp

8 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Not at all, now we know for sure he is going to be #5 or lower, heck he could even be in danger of not making the roster.

Not so sure.

Still remains to be seen whether Greedy can get and stay on the field with effectiveness.

Wouldn't surprise me if he were gone, or on the IR list again

7 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Not so sure.

Still remains to be seen whether Greedy can get and stay on the field with effectiveness.

Wouldn't surprise me if he were gone, or on the IR list again

Greedy Gonna be here....he may wind up on IR with a different injury, but he's way to talented not to be...I actually see him winning the #2 across from Ward, and Newsome going into the slot....that would be ideal IMO.....Vet Hill give whoever needs a break a breather...and as much as I love Ward, he will miss a game or two....pop newsome outside and Hill starts in the slot.....easy rotation....

I think AJ Green the CB out of Okla st. we paid the "Premium" top UDFA contract to last draft, like Marvin Wilson this year.....he become the #5. 

That's the ONLY thing I would have changed about the Draft this year....was instead of Tony Fields.....CB Shawn Wade was there in the 5th....I had a 3rd round grade on him...