Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

Post any Pro Day times or combine testing you come across, especially since it will not be all collected in one area like the combine.  

Pro Day Schedule:

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-draft-pro-day-schedule

Kansas Pro day was March 5th, Pooka Williams JR RB Kansas was the standout.

5'9 1/2" and 175: 

40 time: 4.36 to 4.38 
Vertical: 33"
broad jump: 9'9"
shuttle: 4.01
Three Cone 6.87

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/kansas-pro-day-pooka-williams-jr/

Not a bad showing for Pooka, awful season and opted out and or stopped playing after four games and not a ton of production compared to the previous two seasons where he had 1000 yards both years.  Might get back on some teams radar after those times despite the lack of solid play this year, could be a great change of pace back.

Not as his Pro Day but apparently Eric Stokes ran a 4.25 40 unofficially.

Edited by Ozzy

59 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Ian Book 4.42 40 at the Exos Combine. Nuff said. 

That is a great time by him, he will be drafted in the 5th or 6th round I believe.  

In terms of EXOS only information:

JaMarr Chase WR LSU: benched 23 reps at 225 which is crazy high.  Would have apparently tied for best last season at the combine for WRs and Metcalf the year before had 27 reps at 225.

Milton Williams DL Louisiana Tech: had a 4.63 40 at 286 pounds. That would’ve been a Combine record for a player weighing over 280 pounds. He also did 32 reps of 225 and Vertical Jumped 35 inches. Clearly EXOS might be inflating some of these numbers though, combine record all time for a dude 280 that is pretty nuts if it is correct much less 32 reps at 225.

Tylan Wallace WR Oklahoma State: ran a 4.39.

Jonathan Adams WR Arkansas State: Jr. ran a 4.48 40, jumped very well with a 41.5” Vert and 10’6 broad. He also had a 4.13 shuttle as a 6’3 218 pound WR.

Rasod Bateman WR Minnesota: with the 4.39 40 time.  

Eric Stokes CB Georgia: 4.28 40, 41.5" vertical, 131 broad jump.

Kary Vincent Jr DB LSU:  4.38 40.

Chazz Surratt UNC OLB: 4.64 40, 27 reps at 225.

Ernest Jones ILB South Carolina: 38.5" vertical, 124 broad jump

Amari Rodgers WR Clemson: 24 reps at 225

Marquez Stevenson WR Houston:  4.4 40, 41.5 vertical and 131 broad jump

Brandon Smith WR Iowa: 4.56 40, 44 vertical, 136 broad jump and 22 reps at 225 bench.

Jhamon Aubson WR Texas A&M: 36" vertical

Pro Day: Little more on Pooka Williams, apparently did 4 reps at 225 which is obviously not great but not a surprise either.  

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Found some.

Slater 6’4 304 / 33” arms/ 4.88/4.94 40/ 10 yard split 1.68

7.48 3 cone and 33 reps of 225

Wow that is pretty damn impressive for Slater, makes him a lock top 20 pick now, great 40 time and awesome bench.  Newsome impressed as well, did not expect him to run that fast or jump that high.  

Just now, Ozzy said:

Wow that is pretty damn impressive for Slater, makes him a lock top 20 pick now, great 40 time and awesome bench.  Newsome impressed as well, did not expect him to run that fast or jump that high.  

A bit disappointing on the arm length for Slater. He also looks like he has small hands. I think he will be kicked inside. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

A bit disappointing on the arm length for Slater. He also looks like he has small hands. I think he will be kicked inside. 

Sure but not a big surprise he has shorter arms and not massive hands, just look at the guy.  Maybe he could move inside but is such a fine pass protector I bet he stays as a LT.  If Isaiah Wynn can do it at freaking 6-2, Slater should be fine at 6-4.  I always though Wynn should have kicked inside, Slater sure could if asked but probably stays outside unless the team needs him inside.  

Just now, Ozzy said:

Sure but not a big surprise he has shorter arms and not massive hands, just look at the guy.  Maybe he could move inside but is such a fine pass protector I bet he stays as a LT.  If Isaiah Wynn can do it at freaking 6-2, Slater should be fine at 6-4.  I always though Wynn should have kicked inside, Slater sure could if asked but probably stays outside unless the team needs him inside.  

Yes it was evident when looking at him  but there is still hope the eye could be wrong. 

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

6'4" with 33" arms is doable on the edge. Also, the times this year are hard to believe. Quinn Meinerz reportedly ran a 4.92 40 today.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Greg Newsome 6’ 192 4.38 40” vert

Been my CB3 for a long time, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was a better pro than Surtain.
I'm just gonna assume that 4.38 is really 4.48, which is fine with me.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

6'4" with 33" arms is doable on the edge. Also, the times this year are hard to believe. Quinn Meinerz reportedly ran a 4.92 40 today.

Yeah if Meinerz has a 4.92 40 time at 6-3 320 that would be pretty insane and not very believable.  I agree if all these dudes all have outstanding times something is up and clearly it is just not as accurate of a time for whatever reason.  If no one runs poorly at all there is something up, hope it does not get to that point and someone disappoints which then at least shows it is somewhat accurate.  

Meinerz just does not seem like a runner at all, so squatty and thick, doubt he can move 4.92 speed wise. Have not seen anything official come out on his time though, but Meinerz having a faster 40 time than HOF center Maurkice Pouncey one of the most athletic interior linemen and talents to play in years.  Or his brother for that matter who was damn good in his own right, yeah not very believable.