Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

9 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Central Arkansas

Robert Rochell

Central Arkansas · CB

Rochell showed NFL scouts some impressive skill in the vertical jump (43 inches) and broad jump (11 feet, 1 inch) on Thursday, both exceptional numbers for the standout from Shreveport, Louisiana. Rochell notched five interceptions and 18 passes defensed in his last complete college season (2019). He also brings the kind of size (6-0, 195 pounds) that NFL clubs covet at cornerback. Twenty-two NFL teams were in attendance, per Nagy.

Also ran 4.39 and 4.45 in the 40

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I didn’t type that 😉

I know. Still find that funny.

Speed is Washington's only weakness really and everyone knows that. Those times are fair based on his film. tbh I expected a little worse.

Edited by BrownLeader
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Simi also had a 6.86 3-cone?! Got midget arms tho, especially for his height. Can't be a TE with those stubs.

Is Curtis Robinson any good?

Robinson's aight. Solid Day 3 prospect.

8 hours ago, BrownLeader said:

I know. Still find that funny.

Speed is Washington's only weakness really and everyone knows that. Those times are fair based on his film. tbh I expected a little worse.

Well, speed is his only weakness outside of size. And frankly, due to his acceleration, explosiveness, and agility, his speed isn't too much of an issue. He's not going to be a stud in single-high, but put him in a split-safety scheme or in the slot, and he'll shine.

19 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

CB Ifeatu Melifonwu

HT 6024

WT 205

Hand 8 7/8

Arm 32 1/4

Wing 78 1/2

40-yd: 4.48/4.49 (10-yd 1.48/1.52)

VJ 41.5

BJ 11-2

SS 4.34

3C 7.01

BP 16x

Those are great athletic numbers for a corner that large.  Think he could play safety if asked as well.  Could easily be a mid round pick or higher.

His teammate Trill Williams ran in the low 4.4 range and had 36" vertical and 20 reps at 225.  He is also in that 6-2 200 pound range as a corner.  Two impressive dudes and Cisco as well who did not run at the Pro day.  

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Those are great athletic numbers for a corner that large.  Think he could play safety if asked as well.  Could easily be a mid round pick or higher.

His teammate Trill Williams ran in the low 4.4 range and had 36" vertical and 20 reps at 225.  He is also in that 6-2 200 pound range as a corner.  Two impressive dudes and Cisco as well who did not run at the Pro day.  

I've seen mocks with Melifonwu in the 1st.  I dont see him going any later than the 2nd round.