Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

8 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Have to imagine being 5'7" is going to knock him down the board.  I don't remember a WR that short being drafted other than to be a return man.

Eh, I dunno 2 inches under his listed height and with that crazy vert - dude can squat 600 pounds and was bouncing dudes left and right at Purdue. He's a just bit different, even if you're drafting him as an offensive weapon. 

6 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Eh, I dunno 2 inches under his listed height and with that crazy vert - dude can squat 600 pounds and was bouncing dudes left and right at Purdue. He's a just bit different, even if you're drafting him as an offensive weapon. 

Everyone knew he was crazy athletic.  But they expected crazy athletic at 5’9” not 5’7”.  I just don’t see a WR that short winning in many contested ball situations.  That’s not to say a creative coach can’t utilize his skill set

19 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I think Wilson is a bust personally, he is soft. Terry has some off field issues and is a one trick pony. I'm high on Samuel and Nasirildeen although Nasirildeen has injury concerns.

This is flat out false, he battled injuries his whole time at FSU, plus you have do explain what you mean soft because his play on the field does not suggest "soft"

17 hours ago, Ozzy said:

EDGE Josh Kaindoh 6056 260 9 1/2 34 1/2 81 7/8 4.70/4.76 VJ 36.5 BJ 10-5 SS 4.38 3C 7.21 BP 21x

Great project with upside a team can stash, Ala Josh Sweat 

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Also, elerson Smith balled out too

super sleeper

Edited by MSURacerDT55

4 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Everyone knew he was crazy athletic.  But they expected crazy athletic at 5’9” not 5’7”.  I just don’t see a WR that short winning in many contested ball situations.  That’s not to say a creative coach can’t utilize his skill set

Was he expected to win contested catches at 5'9 then? I don't think it's wise to overlook what he can give a team for the sake of two inches. That is looking at prospects entirely the wrong way round, especially in the modern NFL. We shouldn't assume rare athleticism that shows up on the field is a given, it really isn't.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Technically he still is 5'9, teams usually do height without shoes. When he puts the cleats on he will be 5'9. Now 5'7 with cleats is a different story.