Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

34 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It’s just crazy the array of numbers and so hard to believe anything. Jaycee Horn was settled on 4.39 by whoever. But on his Instagram he has a graphic with all his numbers on it and a 4.32. 

I'm just randomly assigning forty times at this point. It's going to be fun during the live draft thread when someone drafts Najee Harris and I go off about the stupidity of drafting a running back with a 9.21 forty 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm just randomly assigning forty times at this point. It's going to be fun during the live draft thread when someone drafts Najee Harris and I go off about the stupidity of drafting a running back with a 9.21 forty 

And when someone drafts Ian Book and his 1.42 40

• Like 2

Not sure if Central Florida's Pro Day was already discussed, but:

WR Jacob Harris

Height: 6'5″ (98th percentile)
Weight: 219 (88th)
Arm: 33 1/2 (91st)
Hand: 9 1/2 (69th)
Vertical: 41 (94th)
Broad: 133 (97th)
Bench: 15 reps (60th)
40-yard: 4.39 (86th)
Short shuttle: 4.31 (33rd)
3-cone: 6.54 (99th)

Zech McPhearson Texas Tech CB had a 40.5" vertical and a 4.48 40.  I like him the former Penn State transfer and he had a solid season, has a chance to be a 7th round pick.

T.J. Vasher had a 36.5" vertical but did not run which is disappointing, on the field he looks like a good athlete for being a 6-6 receiver, thin but can stretch the field.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Ya'll hear about edge Drake McGuffin from Northern California State. Tech

6'4", 265 lbs, 4.18 40, 52" vert, 12'8" broad, 3.74 3 cone, 6.17 shutttle, 45 bench reps

The craziest part is that he's the punter.

On 3/31/2021 at 9:13 AM, MWil23 said:

Last year he was arguably their best defender in the back 7 (not that it's exactly saying much). His advanced coverage metrics are fantastic.

(@Scoundrel you know this already LOL)

I mean, Trevor Lawrence completed ZERO passes when throwing his way in the CFP Semi Final, and while he's not a great player in "man" situations, as a WLB or SLB, he will be predominantly playing zone anyway, especially if it's a Cover 3 or 4 scheme. He also does very well against TE:

and excels in crossing routes:

IMO, Werner is a very SAFE prospect, and yesterday a lot of you all saw that his measurables are extremely underrated as well.

@Blue tagging you just because

• Like 2