FFMD (Draft Only) Sign up Thread

On 3/12/2021 at 5:15 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Is there a particular reason you are not interested in doing the Vikings? 

I could, but I just didn't want to take it from someone in the Vikings Forum.  If it's about to start and they still need someone for the Vikes I can step in.

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

I could, but I just didn't want to take it from someone in the Vikings Forum.  If it's about to start and they still need someone for the Vikes I can step in.

Nobody from the Vikes forum seems ready to jump in at the moment 

On 3/13/2021 at 4:54 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Nobody from the Vikes forum seems ready to jump in at the moment 

OK, I was thinking that rather that just having another team open, I'll just take it now and if another Vikings fan comes along and wants it, they can take over.  In the meantime, it's at least one less team for you to find a GM for. I've got you covered, Pete.   

Thanks for putting this whole thing together.  Can I count on you when I do my forum-wide hottie draft?  :D

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

OK, I was thinking that rather that just having another team open, I'll just take it now and if another Vikings fan comes along and wants it, they can take over.  In the meantime, it's at least one less team for you to find a GM for. I've got you covered, Pete.   

Thanks for putting this whole thing together.  Can I count on you when I do my forum-wide hottie draft?  :D

it’ll be hard for me to run it and also be the pick 1.01

27 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

it’ll be hard for me to run it and also be the pick 1.01

Haha!  I'll be running that one, and I'll take a late pick.  ALL draft positions are great in that draft!   :P

5 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Haha!  I'll be running that one, and I'll take a late pick.  ALL draft positions are great in that draft!   :P

No mean who ever is drafting will obviously be selecting me as the 1.01.....you know.....because I am hot AF