FFMD (Draft Only) Sign Ups are Live!

EaglesPeteC

Hello Jets Fans!!!!

FFMD IS BACK AND SIGN-UPS ARE OPEN

We really want to have a fan representative from each forum to run each team. We'd love to have someone from your forum represent your team.

Signups are open now and close on 3/22. You can see all info in the link above.

I am your forum's FFMD representative. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy about sending me a pm or tagging me with a question or concern.

If you are interested in repping your squad, but are concerned about doing it yourself, let me know and I can help you build a staff or find a partner.

Hey, I put in a request, but so have others.  I'd like to be in it this time if possible.  Was involved in the other one until I had to back out due to life getting in the ay.  Excited there is another.   I like draft-only format better.

9 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Anyone who doesn't sign up is a coward in my book.😘

I am not a coward but I do know my limitations. I will leave it guys who are more knowledgeable than I. The first two round I could do, but after that I would be blindly selecting.  I shall not bring disgrace upon myself or my unit (Jets forum).

By the way, where have you been?  You haven’t posted in a while. You neither dcat. 

16 minutes ago, xrade said:

I am not a coward but I do know my limitations. I will leave it guys who are more knowledgeable than I. The first two round I could do, but after that I would be blindly selecting.  I shall not bring disgrace upon myself or my unit (Jets forum).

By the way, where have you been?  You haven’t posted in a while. You neither dcat. 

I am not a Mock draft guy, but I do love to look at them.

1 hour ago, xrade said:

Yeah... most people are good for first 3 or 4 rounds.   Because of that kind of confession, I strongly advise that whoever runs Jets should not trade down for more picks. Simple.

I have played in TCMD.   Remember the discussion about player's 5th year option after trade in real life.   I found one.   Charles Harris.  Dolphins drafted him in 1st and traded him to Falcons on the eve of 5th year option deadline.  Falcons subsequently declined his 5th year option next day.

• 2 weeks later...