FFMD 2021

Scoundrel

57 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I am in agreement with the above. 

I just don't think trading down gaining a 1st next year is that realistic (unless someone is overpaying for a QB).

2019 we traded down from 10 to 20 for a 2nd that year and a 3rd in 2020. I guess a move down all the way to late 20s, early 30s could land us a 1st, but I doubt a non-QB needing team would do that.

I really don't like anyone to pick at 9. I'm pretty against over drafting off-ball LBs, the off field questions with Parsons would only make it worse.

Slater could be a pick, but I'd rather get more picks this year as I think we still need to draft a future replacement for Von, probably one more CB and one S, a RB and the off-ball LB (rather pick guys like Browning or Collins at 40 or McGrone, Werner, Surratt and Cox at 71 than Parsons at 9). I probably rather take Horn at 9 than Slater.

Right now, IRL the guys I really want in the 1st are guys that should be available 25-31 (Greg Newsome, Trevon Moehrid and Jayson Oweh...not in order)

5 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I just don't think trading down gaining a 1st next year is that realistic (unless someone is overpaying for a QB).

2019 we traded down from 10 to 20 for a 2nd that year and a 3rd in 2020. I guess a move down all the way to late 20s, early 30s could land us a 1st, but I doubt a non-QB needing team would do that.

I really don't like anyone to pick at 9. I'm pretty against over drafting off-ball LBs, the off field questions with Parsons would only make it worse.

Slater could be a pick, but I'd rather get more picks this year as I think we still need to draft a future replacement for Von, probably one more CB and one S, a RB and the off-ball LB (rather pick guys like Browning or Collins at 40 or McGrone, Werner, Surratt and Cox at 71 than Parsons at 9). I probably rather take Horn at 9 than Slater.

Right now, IRL the guys I really want in the 1st are guys that should be available 25-31 (Greg Newsome, Trevon Moehrid and Jayson Oweh...not in order)

You’re running it so it’s your call. Moehrig went 17 in TCMD don’t forget 

• Like 1

First few picks are in

Jags take Lawrence, Jets take Wilson, Fields to the niners.

Have to think WFT will take Trey Lance although they are discussing Sewell and then a Darnold trade. 

Bengals will take Sewell or maybe Kyle Pitts

Fish will take Devonta Smith

Lions are looking at Rashawn Slater

Panthers I reckon Surtain if they don't like Mac Jones.

I think we need to trade down because the obvious BPA is Parsons and I want no part of him.

3 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Anyone against trading for Darnold or Minshew for a 4th and a late pick swap?

Darnold has about 10x the ceiling of Minshew, but if the price is nuts, then take either.    If the price is similar, go Darnold.   They'd only be 1-year commitments with that price, which is fine.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

Darnold has about 10x the ceiling of Minshew, but if the price is nuts, then take either.    If the price is similar, go Darnold.   They'd only be 1-year commitments with that price, which is fine.

Right now Darnold price is too much, but that may drop...I'm waiting on an answer.

If that price doesn't drop I'll make the call on Minshew.

51 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Bengals pull the first stunner pick and take Ja’Marr Chase over Penei Sewell

Not a big stunner for me. I'm expecting this to happen IRL. They signed Rieff to be the RT and their LT is a 1st round pick from not long ago. Burrow is pushing for Chase too.

As for now the 5th picks were as I expected. I'm not sure what Miami will do now. Probably Sewell or Smith.