FFMD 2021

MikeT14

44 minutes ago, LORK88 said:
1 hour ago, jch1911 said:

Welp... tried to move into 1st ... thought we had some deals worked out.... BUT players fell and / or teams offered more....

I think we will sit pat at 39

That's the right call, I think we can still get our guy staying at 39.

Agree - sit, get our guy and still keep our picks would be ideal.

With pick 39, the Houston Texans select D-0239 Joseph Ossai - Edge - THE University of Texas

Joseph Ossai Scouting Report: The Nigerian Nightmare - Weekly Spiral

The local kid (only a JR) explodes out of his stance.  He has room to grow and will only get better (has not been playing football for very long). Will primarily be played as 4-3 DE.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jch1911 said:

With pick 39, the Houston Texans select D-0239 Joseph Ossai - Edge - THE University of Texas

Joseph Ossai Scouting Report: The Nigerian Nightmare - Weekly Spiral

The local kid (only a JR) explodes out of his stance.  He has room to grow and will only get better (has not been playing football for very long). Will primarily be played as 4-3 DE.

Love it, 2 for 2 so far! 

• Like 2

Just now, NFL_Fan said:

any "barely" players I can take bck to the forum and ask? Would you do a late pick for Vatai?

Picks probably not...

Players = take a look b/c IMHO most are available

I will be posting a trade block in the discussion thread (after war room discussion)

Discussed S/LB Montrel Meander (CLE) for Edge Duke Ejiofor. 

Thoughts?

Meander would be a core STer (Casserole's expertise!) and quarter package player

FYI - I have been discussing some depth player swaps with other teams.  No draft picks - just potential player swaps.

If there is a player you're interested in acquiring as a war room, let me know or you can negotiate and put feelers out there.  Let's get as many people involved as possible!  Just be sure to bring out back to war room or PM for discussion.

I will be sharing my thoughts on 3rd round targets as well.  Feel free to put together your own big boards and share via PM

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't get this cleared with the war room!  Was discussing with the Falcons GM... he posted in the trade thread so I approved it

I don't think Brooks was going to do much for the Texans this year anyway (hope so IRL, but he has been on the steep decline the past 2 seasons)

Wright is a super athletic tackle prospect who is originally from Htown

Almost 35" arms, 33" vertical, 9'06" broad jump, good shuttle & 3cone times.

Plus it allows us to make another potential move...

• Like 2

So Dolphins pulled back Eric Rowe and countered with 2022 3rd

I took that deal over the Chiefs deal because KC's offer was too far back for players we have targeted IMHO

So we added a 2022 3rd.

I am thinking of offering 82 + 2022 5th to move back up because... well honestly, I will be super busy tomorrow... lol (I should be okay by tomorrow evening before our pick)

• Like 1