FFMD 2021

MikeT14

4th round pick is coming up tomorrow.... please PM me your thoughts on potential selection...

Went a little rogue on the 3rd round pick, but the value was incredible.... Spencer has to learn NFL speed, but he has the tools to be starting T for years to come.

We can move Heck for some draft capital or someone else.

Talking to Browns about a swap of Duke Ejiofor for Montreal Meander from before....

Anyone opposed to this?

I know Ejiofor is a hometown hero and showed real promise as a pass rusher, but the injuries.... maybe he just needs a fresh start elsewhere (especially because of our new additions and added Ossai)

22 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Talking to Browns about a swap of Duke Ejiofor for Montreal Meander from before....

Anyone opposed to this?

I know Ejiofor is a hometown hero and showed real promise as a pass rusher, but the injuries.... maybe he just needs a fresh start elsewhere (especially because of our new additions and added Ossai)

Don't know who Meander is, but I'm good with this trade. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

we have over night pick so let me hear your thoughts....

@ET80 @LORK88 @Texansfan713 @Texans02  All other members in here are welcome for input as well...

I would prefer to pick tonight to keep the draft moving along

I'm officially at the point where I know nobody in this draft. My only suggestion is to trade down where possible and pick BPA at every pick available...

• Like 1

On 4/5/2021 at 7:57 PM, jch1911 said:

we have over night pick so let me hear your thoughts....

@ET80 @LORK88 @Texansfan713 @Texans02  All other members in here are welcome for input as well...

I would prefer to pick tonight to keep the draft moving along

There's only 1 position of need I feel we have left to address, and I've got a target in mind. I can PM you if you'd like. Dane Brugler's big board just came out too which should help us a bit through the last rounds. 

29 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

There's only 1 position of need I feel we have left to address, and I've got a target in mind. I can PM you if you'd like. Dane Brugler's big board just came out too which should help us a bit through the last rounds. 

Yes, please PM... TY!

33 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I would say No... but will let war room speak to it

No as well. Love Jakeem as a former Texas Tech Red Raider, but we signed Andre Roberts for returns already which is the big benefit of Jakeem.