BIMETIME 2020 MOCK DRAFT 2.0 W/TRADES

JBarrett1984

While Cisco should be a decent get, I agree with @BrownsDog23 that Owusu may do some hybrid stuff. Also, you have two CB's going right after us in round two and we need another one more than the difference between Cisco and the third round safeties. If we got Owusu and then Stokes, that would be an A+ Browns draft right there. Also, it's time for round three 😎.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 12:13 PM, JBarrett1984 said:

3. MIA- D.SMITH, WR BAMA

This is a possibility.  I personally like Chase better, but could see them going either Chase or Smith here.  There is a possibility they go with Sewell as well.

18. MIA- VERA-TUCKER, OL USC

Don't hate this pick, but unless they address it in FA, I think they look at LB here.  Either Owusu-Koramoah or Collins.

36. MIA- BASHAM, EDGE WF

Again don't hate the pick, but if they go LB in the first like I think, then they may look at Creed Humphrey in this spot.  Can't believe you do not have him in the first two rounds.

50. MIA- J.WILLIAMS, RB UNC

I really like this pick.  I think he is going to be a stud and to get him here is great value.