Titans trade OT Isaiah Wilson to Dolphins; Released 12 days later

RaidersAreOne

19 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I’m not saying that at all. All young people (and older people) do immature things like this guy, regardless of their generation.

But we’re diagnosing a mental illness because he doesn’t want to play in the NFL? Did you all do this with Borland?

Is it the dancing on cars?

I think it’s more the attempted jumping out of a second story window to escape an illegal covid college party and the doing drunken donuts in a major Nashville intersection and crashing his car in the process.

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I think it’s more the attempted jumping out of a second story window to escape an illegal covid college party and the doing drunken donuts in a major Nashville intersection and crashing his car in the process.

Which are all things I’ve heard of dumb, immature kids doing.

But alas, I am not going to continue defending a privileged rich kid so I will bow out of this conversation. Good luck, Isaiah. 

33 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Except this is a kid who had maturity issues in college too. It's not like he just changed over night. 

No, we can't say for sure. But I knew some dudes who acted like this in law school. And they weren't mentally ill. They were just lazy, immature, and spoiled.

He absolutely might be all those things you listed before. He might be lazy, selfish etc. Genuinely might be the guys personality.

There are occasions though where this extrovert, crazy show is just that a show. It’s a distraction from what’s really going on. Could be the case with the guy. Only time will tell I guess. Just hopefully whatever support and help he needs he won’t continue to slap away and instead use what’s on offer. Never nice seeing someone act like Isaiah is now.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I think it's fair to say we've all done this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

What major red flags were there though? I dont recall any major issues although I dont pay a bunch of attention to UGA he played very well in college. What was going to be found?

Yeah, there weren't any major, known red flags that I'm aware of.