Titans trade OT Isaiah Wilson to Dolphins; Released 12 days later

RaidersAreOne

The Dolphins would have talked to him before this trade right? I wonder what he could have possibly said to let a team feel comfortable adding him even if the compensation was nothing. I remember mocking Wilson to the Titans because I thought he would complement their run heavy power approach and with Conklin leaving it was a need. It's amazing to me a player that was basically a power run RT exclusive type would think the Titans weren't a fit and quit on the team. He couldn't say Vrabel was "Patriots way" or anything either because Flores is from that tree too. I'm legitimately curious how he convinced Miami he was worth making a move for.

10 minutes ago, Trojan said:

The Dolphins would have talked to him before this trade right? I wonder what he could have possibly said to let a team feel comfortable adding him even if the compensation was nothing. I remember mocking Wilson to the Titans because I thought he would complement their run heavy power approach and with Conklin leaving it was a need. It's amazing to me a player that was basically a power run RT exclusive type would think the Titans weren't a fit and quit on the team. He couldn't say Vrabel was "Patriots way" or anything either because Flores is from that tree too. I'm legitimately curious how he convinced Miami he was worth making a move for.

the craziest thing about it is that the titans' OL room is the tightest unit on the team by far. it's a mix of draft picks and FA additions, veterans and young guys, but the thing you hear again and again from almost all of them is that they had never been this close with their position group until they came to tennessee. if wilson couldn't vibe with that group...idk man

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Trojan said:

"Mr. Grier, I promise I will behave in South Beach."