Titans trade OT Isaiah Wilson to Dolphins

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Trying to figure out what 7th round pick you guys had? Anybody know the pick #? Can’t find it anywhere

Good question, I thought we traded it for Washington?

Might have got one back from Falcons for Harris but they have been last year. I will have to check.

20 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Good question, I thought we traded it for Washington?

Might have got one back from Falcons for Harris but they have been last year. I will have to check.

The trade for RB Washington was for a 'conditional' 7th-rd pick which makes the head hurt trying to decipher. Did his 86 yds rushing meet the conditions? I know nothing. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 10:43 AM, Phinsesq said:

His rookie deal is really affordable with where we are in the cap I think we are looking at roughly 5 million over the next 3 years. I think it is well worth the role of the dice. Though for a guy with reported maturity issues South Beach might be the worst place to be. We should definitely find out sooner rather than later if this was a wake up call for him, though I am not hopeful. I suspect he will not last here, get cut, go unclaimed, then some team will give him one last shot and that will be the wake up call. I hope I am wrong. 

I know all 3 years are guaranteed,  but 1.1, 1.6, and 2.1 mil for 2021-2023, and the option to pick up the 5th year for a guy who at worst was an early 2nd rd talent at OT/OG.   That's a no brainer for Miami,   wish Dallas had done this.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31099853/miami-dolphins-plan-waive-newly-acquired-ot-isaiah-wilson

Seriously there is something mentally wrong with this dude.  Got his 2nd chance and already blew it in a weeks time?  

Yep, Flo reached out but not willing to give the guy multiple chances. Glad we didn’t tolerate this for months. Titans fans knew.

Its Flo’s way or the highway.