FFMD 2021 War Room

Danger

26 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I'm going to list that Donavan Smith is on the trade block too

obviously wont trade him unless we get a 1st or high 2nd that the majority agrees upon

anyone against that?

Nope, never hurts to field offers on anyone except the few elite players. Especially in a world where we don't have to worry about hurting players feeling/egos lol. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Nope, never hurts to field offers on anyone except the few elite players. Especially in a world where we don't have to worry about hurting players feeling/egos lol. 

my thoughts exactly

So far I have our Trade Block as:

Cameron Brate

OJ Howard

Donovan Smith

what do you think we should try to get back for Brate or OJ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Can we just rename this one?

It'd be impractical because I am the one who made the first post. It's good to be able to go back to the first post so that you can sort of look over things. Like trades and stuff.

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

my thoughts exactly

So far I have our Trade Block as:

Cameron Brate

OJ Howard

Donovan Smith

what do you think we should try to get back for Brate or OJ?

Given that Howard is coming off a season ending injury and last year of his rookie deal and Brate is a potential cap casualty guy, I'd shoot for mid round picks (3rd-4th rounders if we were truly going to move one of them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

had the Fins come inquiring about Carlton Davis, they might trade Xavien Howard

i said it cost a mid to late 1st 

what yall think

I don't think that would be a good trade for either side even for a 1st rounder. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

I don't think that would be a good trade for either side even for a 1st rounder. 

Yea imo its borderline , just was thinking about the future and having to pay Carlton later, maybe get his rrplacement now

Also Ravens have an offer for us:

I have an offer for you. 

I'll offer you my 5th #171 & We swap 2nd Round picks. You jump up six spots to #58 and I go back six spots and take your #64

Let me know what you guys think

7 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Yea imo its borderline , just was thinking about the future and having to pay Carlton later, maybe get his rrplacement now

I have an offer for you. 

I'll offer you my 5th #171 & We swap 2nd Round picks. You jump up six spots to #58 and I go back six spots and take your #64

went ahead and did the deal for OJ, we didnt miss him much last year and Brady had good chemistry with Brate 

tried to get more but they wouldnt bite

I just wanted to move 1 TE and get another pick, this way we get a higher 2nd and another pick in the 5th

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

went ahead and did the deal for OJ, we didnt miss him much last year and Brady had good chemistry with Brate 

tried to get more but they wouldnt bite

I just wanted to move 1 TE and get another pick, this way we get a higher 2nd and another pick in the 5th

Good deal, that is about in line with what we could expect. A 3rd rounder was probably peak value for him, so with moving up in 2nd and a 5th round pick, we essentially got 4th round value.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I have an offer for you. 

I think we need to be focused on 2021. We owe it to Brady and company. F the future 😎