FFMD 2021 War Room

Danger

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Carlton is our best CB. Losing him would hurt.

i know, i wouldnt do it for cheap or anything

i just feel like sometimes he doesnt fit our scheme all that well, plus he is going to need to get paid next year (I know FFMD doesnt factor that but js) so if we could get a high pick or 2, we could get a replacement and then some 

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Lions under new management, seem quite interested in Carlton Davis

lmk  what kind of offers you guys would be willing to accept

same with Rojo/Lenny

Not sure I'd trade Davis, unless it was for a 1st. He was a 2nd round pick and has proven to be a pretty good CB and is just now entering his prime.

Rojo and Lenny would be 3rd-4th round values IMO, as they play a position which is devalued and both on 1 year deals. Don't think we'd fetch more than that. Honestly, I think they're more valuable to us than others. 

• Like 1

Just now, kgarrett12486 said:

Not sure I'd trade Davis, unless it was for a 1st. He was a 2nd round pick and has proven to be a pretty good CB and is just now entering his prime.

Rojo and Lenny would be 3rd-4th round values IMO, as they play a position which is devalued and both on 1 year deals. Don't think we'd fetch more than that. Honestly, I think they're more valuable to us than others. 

yeah i'd want a 1st too but since we are almost done with the 1st round i was thinking their 2nd which is pick 41 and another pick, maybe their 3rd as well, maybe a future 2nd ? idk just spit balling

i honestly dont know if we resign CD3 next year tbh thats why i was just throwing this around, theres still some good Corners on the board too

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

yeah i'd want a 1st too but since we are almost done with the 1st round i was thinking their 2nd which is pick 41 and another pick, maybe their 3rd as well, maybe a future 2nd ? idk just spit balling

i honestly dont know if we resign CD3 next year tbh thats why i was just throwing this around, theres still some good Corners on the board too

I'd do two 2nd round picks. Or if they included Jeff Okudah with a pick?

1 minute ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'd do two 2nd round picks. Or if they included Jeff Okudah with a pick?

unfortunately they traded Okudah for a 3rd and Michael Gallup , it was a crazy decision that caused a mutiny and now they have a new GM 

which is why right now they are scrambling and desperate for a good Corner

10 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

unfortunately they traded Okudah for a 3rd and Michael Gallup , it was a crazy decision that caused a mutiny and now they have a new GM 

which is why right now they are scrambling and desperate for a good Corner

LOL, yah that is a terrible deal for them.

If they're willing to do two 2nds, I would do that deal (as they're going to have another high 2nd round pick in 2022). I'm in same boat with you that I think CD3 will test the market and could walk. 

Just now, indifference said:

The thought of Dean or SMB being a #1 cb concerns me. I think Davis is non trade able in my eyes. Picks are nice but i just rather keep proven commodity. Just my $.02 cents

In real world no way in hell we'd trade him, as we're looking to repeat and he's our bonafide #1. In FFMD, I'd be looking down the road and think if we could get 2 high picks vs. a comp pick I'd do that deal.

Just depends on how we approach, but I certainly wouldn't push a trade of him. 

8 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Tennessee offering a 4th rounder for Brate now that i rebuffed their 5th

#127 i believe

thoughts? 

Honestly, I think I'd keep Brate unless we need the cap space. With us already moving OJ, I'd like to keep one known behind Gronk.

We don't need the extra pick, especially if we end up moving back at #32 for more picks.