FFMD 2021 War Room

Danger

Unfortunately Ossai went right ahead of us

Which is pretty annoying 

But I honestly prefer Basham a tad bit more

He weighs  275 runs 4.65 and can play DE for us or on the Edge

I like Onwuzurike too but he got lit up by Meinerz at the senior bowl. And how does a top prospect like that get lit up by a D3 guy that barely played last year?... 

I've been an advocate of not take a WR early so I'll leave it at that lol

Nixon I think continues to fall

I like the tackles; Radunz, Mayfield, Cosmi but I prefer edge

Perkins isn't bad either

But my Vote goes for Basham and I probably would hv advocated for him at 32 tbh

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47

I'm not a fan of Basham at all in the 3-4. I think his skill set is best suited as a 4-3 DE. I think we have a very similar guy on the roster already who is in this mold in Anthony Nelson.

If we're going edge, honestly IMO Joe Tryon is a far superior pass rush prospect to Basham. I'd take him 100% all day. 

I like Newsome at CB, Marshall at WR, DT Nixon or OT Radunz/Mayfield/Jenkins are all good options too.

18 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'm not a fan of Basham at all in the 3-4. I think his skill set is best suited as a 4-3 DE. I think we have a very similar guy on the roster already who is in this mold in Anthony Nelson.

If we're going edge, honestly IMO Joe Tryon is a far superior pass rush prospect to Basham. I'd take him 100% all day. 

I like Newsome at CB, Marshall at WR, DT Nixon or OT Radunz/Mayfield/Jenkins are all good options too.

damn lol Basham to Nelson comp is a bit harsh dont you think?

im not a fan of Tryon , what about Perkins?

Newsome, Marshall are gone, Radunz showed really well at the senior bowl

if its not Basham for me its Radunz or Perkins

1 minute ago, Caaddy24 said:

Well this spot sucks lol. I do like perkins and basham but yeah I don't know if they're great for the 3-4. I also like Daviyon Nixon and Jay Tufele. But they can be had later I think. 

Perkins would be a better EDGE

Basham would rotate with Suh & Gholston

Radunz would back up  D Smith or an interior slot

im ok with those bc like you said i also think Nixon and Tufele  or Twyman can be had later 

10 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Perkins would be a better EDGE

Basham would rotate with Suh & Gholston

Radunz would back up  D Smith or an interior slot

im ok with those bc like you said i also think Nixon and Tufele  or Twyman can be had later 

I think I'd be fine with Nixon being the pick here. I don't think he'd last to our next pick. And I like him for all positions along the D-line. I'd be cool with Basham or Perkins too. As much as I wanted a hybrid guy that can cover, rush the QB and hold up against the run, I'm not sure who that is right now. And I think we can get a solid interior O-lineman with the 2nd pick too, so here might be early for that. 

8 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

I think I'd be fine with Nixon being the pick here. I don't think he'd last to our next pick. And I like him for all positions along the D-line. I'd be cool with Basham or Perkins too. As much as I wanted a hybrid guy that can cover, rush the QB and hold up against the run, I'm not sure who that is right now. And I think we can get a solid interior O-lineman with the 2nd pick too, so here might be early for that. 

im down with that

i'd be upset if Nixon wasnt at our next pick

if anyone else wants a vote, get it in soon before i make the pick, i'll hold out as long as i can before they start bugging me about it 

im sending out a coded list of players so we dont get robbed like we did a 32 and 40, for we should use maximum secrecy as other GMs be straight LURKIN

lmk who you guys like with the #s 

we pick in 5 picks

i sent it to the peeps that have been participating the most so if you want a list just lmk 

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47