FFMD 2021 War Room

Danger

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

well thats 2 votes for 11 lol

i just thought this was a bit high for him

🤷‍♂️.  I haven't researched a lot on them. But the position needs to be picked and I don't think they'd last to the next pick, then we don't pick for awhile. 

3 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

🤷‍♂️.  I haven't researched a lot on them. But the position needs to be picked and I don't think they'd last to the next pick, then we don't pick for awhile. 

i keep seeing that 10 is rated alot higher than 11 in alot of boards, kiper, PFF to name a couple

but 11 is definitely a fan favorite

i cant believe that 1 is still there, that value is tremendous , 7 also

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i keep seeing that 10 is rated alot higher than 11 in alot of boards, kiper, PFF to name a couple

but 11 is definitely a fan favorite

i cant believe that 1 is still there, that value is tremendous , 7 also

Yeah it's not a strong opinion, go with 10. I'm cool with 1. Definitely not 7 or 4. 

Tom Brady, Bruce Arian are wrong for each other – The Athletic

BA: Hey Tom, do you remember when you got worked in those Giants & Eagles SBs?

TB12: ..... yeah....they had stacked AF DLines

BA: So hear me out. I know our line is pretty juiced already, BUT WE GOING HARD IN THE PAINT right Jason?!

Jason Licht: Thats right!

Why is Jason Licht still the Bucs GM?

With the 58th pick in the draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select:

Ronnie Perkins Edge Oklahoma

Ronnie Perkins - 2020 - Football - University of Oklahoma

@HoboRocket is OTC

• Like 1

Perkins recent pro-day scares me some, but still like him as a prospect. He's got compact frame, but is powerful at POA. He needs to be coached up, but he's got good bend off the edge.

Little early IMO, but no worries when you have a guy you're targeting. Nice job addressing the need.

I would expect us to target OL in the next round or so depending on the board?

15 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Perkins recent pro-day scares me some, but still like him as a prospect. He's got compact frame, but is powerful at POA. He needs to be coached up, but he's got good bend off the edge.

Little early IMO, but no worries when you have a guy you're targeting. Nice job addressing the need.

I would expect us to target OL in the next round or so depending on the board?

you think is early? i thought it was good value since DJ has him ranked his 43 prospect

i sent you a coded list of prospects

@Caaddy24 @xlfrosti and I want to target prospect 11 with our pick at 71 , prospect 10 is still OTB as of now too let us know if you are good with that and who you like going forward

3 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

you think is early? i thought it was good value since DJ has him ranked his 43 prospect

i sent you a coded list of prospects

@Caaddy24 @xlfrosti and I want to target prospect 11 with our pick at 71 , prospect 10 is still OTB as of now too let us know if you are good with that and who you like going forward

A little. I had him as more of a mid 3rd round guy, so no harm in taking him right at the 3rd basically. You know me though, I think there was a superior pass rush prospect left on the board in #7 and also had #21 and #22 higher on my rankings than Perkins. Still like the pick though.

Agree with #10 and #11 being next targets.