FFMD 2021

Ragnarok

Hello Chicago Bears fans!

FFMD is back and signups are open.

We really want to have a fan representative from each forum to run each team. We'd love to have someone from your forum represent your team.

Signups are open now and close on 3/22. You can see all info in the link above.

I am your forum's FFMD representative. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy about sending me a DM or tagging me with a question or concern.

If you are interested in repping your team, but are concerned about doing it yourself, let me know and I can help you build a staff or find a partner.

Pass.  

It's fun to do if you want to test your scouting ability against humans then check back 4 years later to see how you did across board.

Doing the computer programs - you can just game them with enough tries and learning the program.  Waste of time.  

I would only do a draft only one.  Ones with vet player trades involved get silly. 

13 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Someone sign up.

Make a crazy and expensive trade up for a bad QB.

It would be Ricky Williams redux.  Here is my draft plus a bunch of future picks for a QB.  Draft is over in a minute.   Go golfing like Ditka. 

13 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Pass.  

It's fun to do if you want to test your scouting ability against humans then check back 4 years later to see how you did across board.

Doing the computer programs - you can just game them with enough tries and learning the program.  Waste of time.  

I would only do a draft only one.  Ones with vet player trades involved get silly. 

It would be Ricky Williams redux.  Here is my draft plus a bunch of future picks for a QB.  Draft is over in a minute.   Go golfing like Ditka. 

This is draft and trades only. No Free Agency. 

I am stepping up to run the Bears folks! i expect heavy input and will ask questions. 

And on that note, start feeding me your expectations with the 20th pick. With the way FA has gone what would you like to do? What do you want to see addressed in the draft?

I always like to hear specific guys you want targeted etc. 

39 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I am stepping up to run the Bears folks! i expect heavy input and will ask questions. 

And on that note, start feeding me your expectations with the 20th pick. With the way FA has gone what would you like to do? What do you want to see addressed in the draft?

I always like to hear specific guys you want targeted etc. 

We need a QB. If a trade up is possible without grabbing ankle we would do it.

After that OT or WR.

If you take defense we will have to hunt you down.

Just now, WindyCity said:

We need a QB. If a trade up is possible without grabbing ankle we would do it.

After that OT or WR.

If you take defense we will have to hunt you down.

Love it. Which QB do you all prefer? I am not a Lance guy, and am higher on Mac than most.

I was already accumulating OT and WRs for this. A little worried the OTs fly off the board. I've got safeties I like for you all too, but they're late day 2, early day 3 guys.

Round 1: No. 20 overall

Round 2: No. 52 overall

Round 3: No. 84 overall

Round 5: No. 165 overall

Round 6: No. 204 overall

Round 6: No. 220 overall (compensatory pick)

Round 6: No. 227 overall (compensatory pick)

Round 7: No. 232 overall (from Miami via Atlanta)

• Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 10:15 AM, MikeT14 said:

Love it. Which QB do you all prefer? I am not a Lance guy, and am higher on Mac than most.

I was already accumulating OT and WRs for this. A little worried the OTs fly off the board. I've got safeties I like for you all too, but they're late day 2, early day 3 guys.

Round 1: No. 20 overall

Round 2: No. 52 overall

Round 3: No. 84 overall

Round 5: No. 165 overall

Round 6: No. 204 overall

Round 6: No. 220 overall (compensatory pick)

Round 6: No. 227 overall (compensatory pick)

Round 7: No. 232 overall (from Miami via Atlanta)

Nobody cares anymore.  All is lost.  

Eat at Arby’s. 

• Like 2