FFMD 2021

Ragnarok

Hello Detroit Lions fans!

FFMD is back and signups are open.

We really want to have a fan representative from each forum to run each team. We'd love to have someone from your forum represent your team.

Signups are open now and close on 3/22. You can see all info in the link above.

I am your forum's FFMD representative. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy about sending me a DM or tagging me with a question or concern.

If you are interested in repping your team, but are concerned about doing it yourself, let me know and I can help you build a staff or find a partner.

Whoever gets it I just hope we stay civil and work together similar to last year.  It was definitely more enjoyable when nobody took it so seriously that feelings were hurt.  I would say if BigC is interested, it would be fun to give him a shot and see what he can add to the foundation TL started last year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Whoever gets it I just hope we stay civil and work together similar to last year.  It was definitely more enjoyable when nobody took it so seriously that feelings were hurt.  I would say if BigC is interested, it would be fun to give him a shot and see what he can add to the foundation TL started last year. 

I second that. @BigC421/ you have my vote for the big chair if you're willing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, detfan782004 said:

I nominate whoever wants to load up on defense ....good luck...I have not watched this in many years so hopefully its more enjoyable than the first several years of chaos

Last year was pretty awesome actually.  Great debate and community input without the usual bickering.  TL being the GM actually worked out really well as it put him in more of a listen to others position rather than the “lovable “ inciting contrarian 

• Like 1

I think the best thing about last year was that people who had opinions/differences just kept quite and let the others play.

In past years participates and casual form users seems to "mess with" who ever was running things based on how they felt things should go.

I can't really run these anymore, about 4-5 people just generally don't like me and disagree with me when I say the sky is blue on this site so... Makes team work hard and you guys did really well last year. No one wants a wet-towel on this kumbiah camp fire.

Edited by SimbaWho

1 hour ago, SimbaWho said:

I think the best thing about last year was that people who had opinions/differences just kept quite and let the others play.

In past years participates and casual form users seems to "mess with" who ever was running things based on how they felt things should go.

I can't really run these anymore, about 4-5 people just generally don't like me and disagree with me when I say the sky is blue on this site so... Makes team work hard and you guys did really well last year. No one wants a wet-towel on this kumbiah camp fire.

Last year was a true democracy.  If someone disagreed, their voice was heard and a vote was taken.  Even if TL didn't agree with the vote, he did what the majority wanted.  Even when TL had an idea on wanting someone and wanted to move up, when others disagreed, he let the majority rule.  The reason it went well is because everyone who wanted to be involved, played nice and felt like their voice was heard opposed to previous ones when the GM did as they pleased and alienated the staff.  Thats the biggest thing. Its supposed to be a forum wide mock group exercise, not a GM mock with a GM from each team making decisions.  So as long as that stays in place, it is more fun for all, other than the GM who has to organize it all of course. 

• Like 1