FFMD 2021

Ragnarok

Hello Minnesota Vikings fans!

FFMD is back and signups are open.

We really want to have a fan representative from each forum to run each team. We'd love to have someone from your forum represent your team.

Signups are open now and close on 3/22. You can see all info in the link above.

I am your forum's FFMD representative. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy about sending me a DM or tagging me with a question or concern.

If you are interested in repping your team, but are concerned about doing it yourself, let me know and I can help you build a staff or find a partner.

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Uncle Buck i summon you to duty 

You know, if it was just a regular GM mock draft where you just make picks, I would definitely be up for doing it.  I'm guessing that the FFMD is more like the Total Control Mock Draft (TCMD) that they are currently doing, and I just don't know enough about contracts, salary cap, free agency, rosters, etc., to be an asset to a draft like that.  If FFMD is just a draft where the GM makes picks for the team, and maybe the occasional trade involving just draft picks, I'd be up for helping out with that.  Thanks for thinking about me, Pete.  I appreciate it, buddy.

13 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

You know, if it was just a regular GM mock draft where you just make picks, I would definitely be up for doing it.  I'm guessing that the FFMD is more like the Total Control Mock Draft (TCMD) that they are currently doing, and I just don't know enough about contracts, salary cap, free agency, rosters, etc., to be an asset to a draft like that.  If FFMD is just a draft where the GM makes picks for the team, and maybe the occasional trade involving just draft picks, I'd be up for helping out with that.  Thanks for thinking about me, Pete.  I appreciate it, buddy.

You are guessing wrong it’s draft only with trades and no cap 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You are guessing wrong it’s draft only with trades and no cap 

I'm in if they will have me.  Thanks Pete!  :)

I checked the thread in the Jaguars Forum and it looks like @JiffyJag may want GM the Jaguars.  If he wants it, that's no problem for me.  If he doesn't want to do it, I'll be glad to give it a try. 

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...