Who Else Is Sick Of Ian Eagle & Dan Fouts?

NFL Network

So is anyone else tired of having to hear Ian Eagle & Dan Fouts call the Patriot games? I had to turn away yesterday b/c I couldn't stand the roar of Eagle's voice whenever the Jets did something and then Fouts would chime something like "I think that's a first down for the Jets", or "I can't believe the refs made that call".

This has been going on for a while now as those 2 continue to call the games one sided. Look at how excited Eagle was getting when the Jets had the ball last with a chance to win the game he kept yelling for the Jets receivers to come down with catches to pro long the game.

30 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Lol I was thinking this as well. The bias is/was obvious. Not to mention, does Fouts not know the rules? A few times I found myself shaking my head at his stupidity. 

Oh yes when the Pats had 12 men on the field but called timeout Fouts blurted out "that's a penalty that results in a first down for the Jets". He was wrong b/c the Pats called a timeout before the snap but Fouts didn't even bother to correct himself.

This is not the only game when those 2 clowns consistently root against the Patriots as it's been going on for years as Ian Eagle has made a living out of yelling when the other team has the ball and moving down the field but when the Patriots have the ball and doing well he calls it in a normal soft voice. 

15 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Oh yes when the Pats had 12 men on the field but called timeout Fouts blurted out "that's a penalty that results in a first down for the Jets". He was wrong b/c the Pats called a timeout before the snap but Fouts didn't even bother to correct himself.

This is not the only game when those 2 clowns consistently root against the Patriots as it's been going on for years as Ian Eagle has made a living out of yelling when the other team has the ball and moving down the field but when the Patriots have the ball and doing well he calls it in a normal soft voice. 

Yep or when Adams clearly interfered with Gronk in the endzone, and Fouts is like "if anything that's on Gronkowski" 

And yeah I've noticed it before as well. I like to watch New England when the Titans aren't on. 

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

Yep or when Adams clearly interfered with Gronk in the endzone, and Fouts is like "if anything that's on Gronkowski" 

And yeah I've noticed it before as well. I like to watch New England when the Titans aren't on. 

Fouts doesn't know the rules regarding PI or any other rule for that matter. That PI call with Gronk was clearly PI on the defense b/c the defender wasn't looking back for the ball and made contact without even attempting to turn his back and look for the ball which constitutes PI. As far as calling offensive PI on Gronk, well yes Gronk made contact but he didn't extend his elbows and thus it was not offensive PI.

Archived