Jags tag Cam Robinson

KhanYouDigIt

4 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

That's fine. 

Goodluck with Cam covering your new franchise QBs blindside. I'd be scared to death as a Jags fan. I do think with all your draft capital, you'll pick up some solid offensive line pieces. 

So the guy with pretty much the same pressure percentage on 200 less pass block reps would protect Trevor and ease all our concerns? Who also had Lamar under center?

Interesting.

Just now, .Buzz said:

So the guy with pretty much the same pressure percentage on 200 less pass block reps would protect Trevor would ease all our concerns? Who also had Lamar under center?

Interesting.

You're comparing a RT to a LT in a limited role. How long has Cam had? The fact he's even being franchised is very shocking to many. That should tell you something. 

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

You're comparing a RT to a LT in a limited role. How long has Cam had? The fact he's even being franchised is very shocking to many. That should tell you something. 

So why are you bringing up Orlando's accomplishments than when he won't be playing the position where he got said awards?

The tag is $13.6M. That's less than Dion Dawkins got on his deal last year...who is about the most average LT there is.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

So why are you bringing up Orlando's accomplishments than when he won't be playing the position where he got said awards?

The tag is $13.6M. That's less than Dion Dawkins got on his deal last year. 

I can't wait for the week 9 posts in here that read as "Maybe we should've traded for Orlando Brown" when Trevor is cussing Cam out. Put some respect on Orlando's name and stop comparing him to a Swiss cheese tackle like Cam. 

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I can't wait for the week 9 posts in here that read as "Maybe we should've traded for Orlando Brown" when Trevor is cussing Cam out. Put some respect on Orlando's name and stop comparing him to a Swiss cheese tackle like Cam. 

Lmao, what?

You're literally using accomplishments Orlando got at a completely different position in a run heavy scheme than saying we should toss out what he did last year because it was his first year at LT. Pick a side. 

Either way, calm down, you're keeping Orlando it looks like. We're continuing with an average LT on a one year/low risk deal while potentially drafting a guy to groom. We're A-Ok over here.

3 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Why you acting like Orlando Brown is Joe Thomas? The Pro Bowl doesn’t mean **** nowadays lol

Brown greatly benefits from your offensive scheme and having a RB at QB. 

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Lmao, what?

You're literally using accomplishments Orlando got at a completely different position in a run heavy scheme than saying we should toss out what he did last year because it was his first year as LT.

Calm down, you're keeping Orlando it looks like. We're continuing with an average LT on a one year/low risk deal while potentially drafting a guy to groom. We're A-Ok over here.

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Why you acting like Orlando Brown is Joe Thomas? The Pro Bowl doesn’t mean **** nowadays lol

Ah, the RB at QB line. You got me there. @.Buzz is a good poster and is doing fine on his own and doesn't need your help, I promise. 

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Nope, get that disrespect outta your mouth.

11 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

lol

6% - Swiss cheese, horrible play. A disaster waiting to happen, we should be scared to death

5.4% - a literal god, game changing perfect LT

I was very much in favor of trading for Brown, but it sure seems like the Jaguars viewed his value right around where those of us on here said his value was, and the Ravens are trying to squeeze out what their fan base thinks he should have cost.

Brown seemed like an upgrade at LT and a potential franchise LT. But for a team that has like 10 starting positions that they reasonably could stand to see upgraded and that many backups as well, trading two very high picks and giving out a massive contract to the same player doesn’t make any sense. I’ll take the slightly worse LT and keep the first and second round picks and the extra money. Four starters > one

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I was very much in favor of trading for Brown, but it sure seems like the Jaguars viewed his value right around where those of us on here said his value was, and the Ravens are trying to squeeze out what their fan base thinks he should have cost.

Brown seemed like an upgrade at LT and a potential franchise LT. But for a team that has like 10 starting positions that they reasonably could stand to see upgraded and that many backups as well, trading two very high picks and giving out a massive contract to the same player doesn’t make any sense. I’ll take the slightly worse LT and keep the first and second round picks and the extra money. Four starters > one

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I was stumping for Orlando, but this definitely is a fine alternative.

• Like 1