Leisher's Crush list

jleisher

th?id=OVFT.LWYj95zjs_rnJdnxLcI74C&pid=News&w=197&h=112&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90  Teven Jenkins  T  Oklahoma St.

th?id=OVFT.taKmncayYK7fLCHbZKTCQi&pid=News&w=256&h=158&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90  Zaven Collins  LB  Tulsa

th?id=OVFT.vTo8RKwR3-Q7fjprM4MDQC&pid=News&w=256&h=158&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90   Jaycee Horn  CB  S.Carolina

th?id=OVFT.vV-geJjFsBJLocc11N6WrC&pid=News&w=256&h=158&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90  Alijah Vera-Tucker  G/T  USC

Jabril Cox, LB, LSU - NFL Draft Player Profile  Jabril Cox  LB  LSU

th?id=OVFT.wajsii9tga4-iyyVw3aycC&pid=News&w=256&h=158&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90  Elijah Molden  SCB  Washington

Seahawks 2021 Draft Profile: Aaron Banks - Sports ...  Aaron Banks  G  Notre Dame

Liam Eichenberg NFL Draft Player Profile 

Liam Eichenberg  T  Notre Dame

th?id=OVFT.QoOedjlEyp71sbY6jWe-xi&pid=News&w=256&h=158&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90   Alim McNeill  DL  NC State

th?id=OVFT.kgi5NQjVkDGkD6pwLFAWIy&pid=News&w=197&h=112&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90  Jaret Patterson  RB  Buffalo

Image result for Damar Hamlin. Size: 211 x 160. Source: pittsburghsportsnow.com  Damar Hamlin  S  Pittsburgh

Alaric Jackson NFL  Alaric Jackson  T  Iowa2021 NFL Draft: Shaun Jolly is the Group of 5's top defensive prospect 

Shaun Jolly  CB  Appalachian State

Terrace Marshall Jr. NFL Draft Player Profile, LSU wide receiver 

Terrance Marshall Jr.  WR  LSU

th?id=OVFT.qut_cNK5qWphOS14g4gTBC&pid=News&w=197&h=112&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90  Janarius Robinson DE  Florida St.

Keith Taylor  Keith Taylor  CB/S  Washington

• Like 2

Really likes Jalyn Twyman but wondering if the 2 edge on Pitt really helped him. Although with the 2 Smiths and Gary, maybe we have the same thing. Twyman and Clark could be a good interior DL to go with our very good edge players. 

Twyman is very quick off the ball and a great 3T prospect for us in the 2-3 range. 

Side note, I’d rather trade back at 29 for a couple 2’s and have 4 picks between the mid second and our 3rd. Then back up higher in the 4th with our 4ths and 5ths.

Love 6 picks between mid 2nd and mid 4th

Edited by MantyWrestler

1 minute ago, MantyWrestler said:

Really likes Jalyn Twyman but wondering if the 2 edge on Pitt really helped him. Although with the 2 Smiths and Gary, maybe we have the same thing. Twyman and Clark could be a good interior DL to go with our very good edge players. 

Twyman is very quick off the ball and a great 3T prospect for us in the 2-3 range. 

Side note, I’d rather trade back at 29 for a couple 2’s and have 4 picks between the mid second and our 3rd. The. Back up with our 4ths and 5ths. 

I would be fine with a trade back for a team looking to come up and get that 5th year option on a player.  

This draft feels like it could get a bit interesting with fewer college games, some players opting out.   Fair amount of the scouting process might come from 2019 tape which can be harder to project out 2 years.   

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I would be fine with a trade back for a team looking to come up and get that 5th year option on a player.  

This draft feels like it could get a bit interesting with fewer college games, some players opting out.   Fair amount of the scouting process might come from 2019 tape which can be harder to project out 2 years.   

Going to be super interesting to see where guys will get drafted. I think this year we will some huge surprises. 

43 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Thanks, I did do some more digging on him.  Looks good, can play all 5 spots on OL and trained with Joe Staley (?).

I was giving you sh*t. I liked what I saw in his reps at the Senior Bowl. I think he looked better than Leatherwood to be honest. But I'm no expert thats for sure

Just read Twyman's TDN write-up and it really sounds like opting out of the 2020 season was the worst thing he could've done for himself. He's got good tape but he's raw AF and there are physical questions about him, mainly length. Seems like a poor man's Nick Fairley minus the cheap shots...

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Just read Twyman's TDN write-up and it really sounds like opting out of the 2020 season was the worst thing he could've done for himself. He's got good tape but he's raw AF and there are physical questions about him, mainly length. Seems like a poor man's Nick Fairley minus the cheap shots...

Interested to see his arm length. Looks like a quicker version of Mike Daniels. Another thing that scares me a little on him is he had 2 good edge rushers. Did they push the QB to him or did he push the pocket back to them.

Good tape is a huge plus though. 

Edited by MantyWrestler

20 hours ago, MantyWrestler said:

Interested to see his arm length. Looks like a quicker version of Mike Daniels. Another thing that scares me a little on him is he had 2 good edge rushers. Did they push the QB to him or did he push the pocket back to them.

Good tape is a huge plus though. 

That's what I thought as well. If he's benefitting from solid EDGE guys, wouldn't he be productive almost immediately here? We have 3 excellent EDGE guys and I could see us drafting a 4th soon if we go with Zaven Collins in the first for whatever reason.

• Like 1