Russell Wilson?

dll2000

8 minutes ago, G08 said:

As they should. I am honestly mentally prepared for it to be an absurd compensation: 2021 1st, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd, 2023 1st, 2023 3rd for Russell Wilson and their 2021 4th round pick.

I’d make that trade. In most scenarios I’ve been running for potential Wilson trades on the PFN draft sim I’ve been trading our 2021 1 and 3 and 2022 1 and 2 for Wilson and their 2021 4, figuring something in 2023 probably ends up in the deal too.

56 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

So...nobody is going to do a Russell Wilson off-season mock? 😉

Here’s what I ended up with using the above-noted trade scenario, figuring we also sign a value vet at WR and RB (Keelan Cole and Devontae Booker?) in FA:

2-52 OT Liam Eichenberg ND

4-129 EDGE Daelin Hayes ND 

5-164 WR Cornell Powell Clemson

6-202 TE Nick Eubanks Michigan

6-219 OT Tommy Doyle Miami (OH)

6-226 LB Paddy Fisher NW

7-230 S Christian Uphoff Illinois St

(not a ND stan by any stretch - just coincidence my first 2 picks ended up being from there)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Here’s what I ended up with using the above-noted trade scenario, figuring we also sign a value vet at WR and RB (Keelan Cole and Devontae Booker?) in FA:

Like the picks. And getting that fourth-rounder would be sweet. 

16 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Ben Allbright is predicting that Mariota is the week 1 starter.

Did he actually say that? I read the tweet as a shot in the dark guess

1 hour ago, malagabears said:

Ugh, Cowherd is saying Seattle may want 5 FRP's. Hell to the NOOO!

☝️☝️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Impossible

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

I think all this Russell Wilson talk is just that talk.  The Seahawks are not going to trade Russell Wilson.  You fire Pete Carroll first if the coach QB relationship is beyond repair.  The one thing you never do is trade a QB of Russ’s caliber even for 5 first round picks.  

Pete Carroll essentially runs the show there

8 minutes ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

I think all this Russell Wilson talk is just that talk.  The Seahawks are not going to trade Russell Wilson.  You fire Pete Carroll first if the coach QB relationship is beyond repair.  The one thing you never do is trade a QB of Russ’s caliber even for 5 first round picks.  

You cant trade 5 frps, so theres that.  Unless you have 5 frps in the next 3 years.

Unless someone is signing Arob to an offer sheet and the Bears are going to let him go and get the 2 frps as compensation the Bears will not and can not trade 5 frps.  On draft night they can trade 4 max.  The Bears arent giving up 5 frps folks.  My guess, and it's pure spitballing here, is 3 FRPs, and Hicks or Nichols and Johnson or Jackson

• Like 1