Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I've said instead of one or the other we should talk about both sides.  But yes the more you exercise and eat better, the healthier your immune system is.  Easy low hanging fruit right there that people still aren't willing to do.

We talked about doing both. But you need to understand that it starts with the vaccine. That’s your base and the best way to beat this pandemic. After getting vaccinated, sure you should continue exercising and eating better since there’s other things besides Covid. And having additional defenses never hurts.

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I would love to discuss it, but it would inevitably turn into a political discussion and as a result, my hands are tied on this site.

Hands sure as hell don't look tied when you post crap like this...

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

040P5TL.jpg

So... speak your mind.

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/desantis-faced-covid-surge-urges-160625039.html 

Touting a $1500 treatment for covid instead of a $2 mask and a free vaccine to prevent it in the first place.

These are the dumbest human beings on the face of the goddam planet.

insurance carriers have to love that premiums to coverage expense math

• Like 1

5 hours ago, squire12 said:

Will insurance carriers adjust premiums this upcoming open enrollment for vaccinated/ unvaccinated individuals?

Any carrier complying with the Affordable Care Act cannot ask medical questions. They can only ask about tobacco use.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Touting a $1500 treatment for covid instead of a $2 mask and a free vaccine to prevent it in the first place.

It's just nonsensical. I think this is why we should monetize it explicitly for everyone. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Still the missed opportunity for getting these vaccines to people.  

Male enhancement for free!!!!

$3.2 BILLION projected spending by 2022

https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-erectile-dysfunction-drugs-market

I’m surprised this hasn’t been pushed more about one of the side effects of Covid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/health.clevelandclinic.org/yes-covid-19-can-cause-erectile-dysfunction/amp/

31 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You’re forgetting that it would only be given once you’re in the hospital, so add like $20k to that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pwny said:

So then why exactly are you continually posting these bait messages?

Seems a little trollish to post these things and then when challenged on it, immediately turn to “I’m not allowed to talk about it” to shield yourself from any form of criticism or requirement to back up your outlandish claims.

Really???  I have probably only initiated a few other posts in this entire 191 page thread.  I have attempted a few times to try and shed some light on why the unvaccinated do not want to get the jab.  If that is considered to be "continually posting bait messages," I'd have to say I disagree with that sentiment.  Whatever.  I posted something as a little food for thought.  If it falls on deaf ears, there is nothing I can do.  We can't force people to agree with us.

I'm not shielding myself from criticism either.  Those who disagree can feel free to criticize.  I'm more than secure enough in myself to read a few dissenting opinions, whether they pertain to football or Covid-19.

Edited by Uncle Buck

23 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Really???  I have probably only initiated a few other posts in this entire 191 page thread.  I have attempted a few times to try and shed some light on why the unvaccinated do not want to get the jab.  If that is considered to be "continually posting bait messages," I'd have to say I disagree with that sentiment.  Whatever.  I posted something as a little food for thought.  If it falls on deaf ears, there is nothing I can do.  We can't force people to agree with us.

I'm not shielding myself from criticism either.  Those who disagree can feel free to criticize.  I'm more than secure enough in myself to read a few dissenting opinions, whether they pertain to football or Covid-19.

No, what is baiting is you coming into this thread and the ones in News, posting outlandish things, or memes that wildly misrepresent the position of the pro-vax community and then when called out on it, immediately flipping to “whoa guys, I can’t talk about this, let’s change the subject off of the garbage I just posted that’s getting called out.”

Either you want to and can talk about it or not. and if you think that meme you posted was anything other than bait with zero substance, oh boy. 

• Like 3