Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, h13r024 said:

Heard whispers that you won't be covered, for the unvaxxed, if the insurance company can track whatever illness you have back to Covid. From what I understand, since the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine insurance companies will classify your illness as preventable. 

I’d be surprised by that, but I could absolutely see an almost universal standard of higher premiums 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

this should have been (and still should be) communicated as a fiscal issue

Still cannot figure out why it isn't

I think most were waiting to see if the carrot method would work. Now that we know it hasn’t moved the needle at all, it’s time for sticks to be involved.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xenos said:

I think most were waiting to see if the carrot method would work. Now that we know it hasn’t moved the needle at all, it’s time for sticks to be involved.

oh for sure, i think we should still use a fiscal carrot though

i know some states tried lotteries and what not, but the financial impact of these terrible decisions needs to be a daily headline

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

“no governmental entity can compel any individual to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.”

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/08/25/texas-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-ban-greg-abbott/

Businesses can still do whatever they want

The order preserves exceptions for places like nursing homes and state-supported living centers.

They don't even believe in their own bull****.

• Like 8