Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Sadly, these idiots will still call Covid a hoax and the vaccine a scam and refuse to get it no matter how many of these stories or stats come out proving them wrong.

Edited by KManX89

I hope everyone can appreciate the hilarity of Citizens United (2010) being cited as precedent on freedom of association for businesses and organizations to constitutionally insulate private entities from vaccine/mask requirement lawsuits.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Again, you are being a hypocrite by trying to censor something that you don’t agree with, Telling people to stop talking politics before something gets locked that, then talking politics on the other side. Just stop talking politics. And quit with the digs on the red leaders. It just makes you look ridiculous when you act offended on the other side and keep doing this. 

Just to be clear since there seems to be confusion on your part, I don’t care if those two knuckleheads are red, blue, purple, or rainbow leaders. I’m calling them out specifically because their decisions regarding Covid recently has been abysmal. And considering this is the Covid thread….you connect the dots.