Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

49 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Your body does a remarkable job of clearing things out, that's what keep us alive.

Hey since you brought this part up, this is also the reason that vaccines don’t have long term effects measured in years. Medications do, because you keep dosing like the graph shows. 

• Like 2

More US companies want their employees vaccinated.

https://news.yahoo.com/majority-us-companies-theyre-planning-174216969.html

The survey, which polled 961 US companies that collectively employ about 9.7 million people, found that over 52% of employers plan to have one or more vaccine mandate requirements, Reuters reported.

Among the companies requiring some kind of a vaccine mandate are Google's parent Alphabet and the Goldman Sachs Group.

• Like 2

80% of NY adults have rcvd at least one dose. I'm sure some of those are booster shots. 

My county is only at 77% of adults with one shot and 65% of the total population with one shot. I really think a community needs to hit at least 70% of their entire population vaxxed + a good amount of natural immunity to really slow this beast down. We've been at 4+% positive for a while now. We've seemed to level off after an alarming rise in cases starting in the middle of July. Delta is an *******, man. 

Edited by WizeGuy
  • Like 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahomas-ers-backed-people-overdosing-053822589.html

For those who don’t want to click the link, lots of people are apparently in Oklahoma ER’s due to ivermectin overdoses.

Something tells me they’re not getting this from well meaning physicians looking to try everything they can to help their patients.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahomas-ers-backed-people-overdosing-053822589.html

For those who don’t want to click the link, lots of people are apparently in Oklahoma ER’s due to ivermectin overdoses.

Something tells me they’re not getting this from well meaning physicians looking to try everything they can to help their patients.

Nature runs its course.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

But... butbutbutbutbut... I know a guy. 

• Like 2

Purely hypothetically speaking, if a school district offered kids a waiver to not wear masks and allowed them to not wear masks if it was signed by a parent and on file (not specifically for religious or medical reasons), how would you feel about this in a purely hypothetical situation, not that it's happening at all...again, purely hypothetical.

@LETSGOBROWNIES I would probably, as a teacher, feel like this:

This Is Fine GIF

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Purely hypothetically speaking, if a school district offered kids a waiver to not wear masks and allowed them to not wear masks if it was signed by a parent and on file (not specifically for religious or medical reasons), how would you feel about this in a purely hypothetical situation, not that it's happening at all...again, purely hypothetical.

@LETSGOBROWNIES I would probably, as a teacher, feel like this:

This Is Fine GIF

What a joke.

Until DeWine gets off his *** and simply mandates them without exception, this is the type of nonsense we’re gonna see.

”I have a religious and/or medical reason for my kid not to wear one!”  Cool, homeschool them.  

We won’t infringe on you, your kids won’t infringe in the health of others.

• Like 2

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

”I have a religious and/or medical reason for my kid not to wear one!”  Cool, homeschool them

More like "I don't want to wear one and so I'm going to sign and get my parents to sign this form". 

• Like 2