Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

Just now, pwny said:

Yes. He took mononuclear antibodies, which are proven to work. Unlike the good ol' horse dewormer.

He also took azithromycin (which is an anti-bacterial, not an anti-viral),

It’s also often prescribed for covid patients as well to prevent a secondary bacterial pneumonia.  Typically this would be done for a moderate to severe case or someone with relevant comorbidities, like asthma.

Just now, pwny said:

prednisone (a steroid that reduces inflammation in extreme COVID cases),

Yep, often paired with the zpack 

Just now, pwny said:

an NAD drip, a vitamin drip and other stuff.

To act like the sheep drench worked for him is completely disingenuous.

100% looking for what he wants to see as opposed to what’s in front of his face.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Yes. He took mononuclear antibodies, which are proven to work. Unlike the good ol' horse dewormer.

He also took azithromycin (which is an anti-bacterial, not an anti-viral), prednisone (a steroid that reduces inflammation in extreme COVID cases), an NAD drip, a vitamin drip and other stuff.

To act like the sheep drench worked for him is completely disingenuous.

When you get the time, maybe check out that interview with Dr. Kory.  I listened to it, and it sounds like he has had good success with Ivermectin. 

9 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Yes, there were a couple of other things.  He describes what he took in the video.

He could have just taken the vaccine. Instead as a “healthy and fit” individual, he decides to throw his money and time at all these random treatments. One of which, the mononuclear antibodies therapy, was probably the only thing that actually helped him. I almost wish I had that much time and money. Too bad I actually have common sense.

• Like 2

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

When you get the time, maybe check out that interview with Dr. Kory.  I listened to it, and it sounds like he has had good success with Ivermectin. 

We’re back to peer reviewed data vs anecdotes.

I mean, I wish it worked. It’s cheap and plentiful, but there isn’t a clinical study to show any effectiveness at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xenos said:

He could have just taken the vaccine. Instead as a “healthy and fit” individual, he decides to throw his money and time at all these random treatments. One of which, the mononuclear antibodies therapy, was probably the only thing that actually helped him. I almost wish I had that much time and money. Too bad I actually have common sense.

Ah, the old “a pound of cure is better than ounce of prevention” idiom.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s also often prescribed for covid patients as well to prevent a secondary bacterial pneumonia.  Typically this would be done for a moderate to severe case or someone with relevant comorbidities, like asthma.

Oh, I’m sure there’s a reason to do so in certain situations. Just noting that it’s an Anti-bacterial and was a part of his “immediate upon testing positive for COVID treatment plan”. We know that the Z-pac has no mechanism by which it could cure COVID, but there’s exactly as much evidence that it cured his COVID as the ivermectin did. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I will not be checking out an interview with a doctor who had his Ivermectin study pulled because he submitted fraudulent data. Thanks, but no thanks. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

when you get the time, maybe check out peer-reviewed research rather than one guy who, by the way, had his study "proving" the effectiveness of ivermectin yanked because it was junk science

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

I will not be checking out an interview with a doctor who had his Ivermectin study pulled because he submitted fraudulent data. Thanks, but no thanks. 

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

when you get the time, maybe check out peer-reviewed research rather than one guy who, by the way, had his study "proving" the effectiveness of ivermectin yanked because it was junk science

yeah but fellas...Kory said he had good success with it. Shouldnt that be enough?

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

I just thought I'd pass on the information.  Make of it what you will.  Carry on.

lol, it's incredible how you're literally incapable of actually owning your BS. any time someone corrects you it's just this "who, little ol' me??" schtick. you're spreading false information about a pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands of people in this country and you can't even stand by it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

lol, it's incredible how you're literally incapable of actually owning your BS. any time someone corrects you it's just this "who, little ol' me??" schtick. you're spreading false information about a pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands of people in this country and you can't even stand by it.

We do not claim him btw.

• Like 4