Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

On 8/5/2021 at 8:38 PM, GSUeagles14 said:

Good one bruh, hurt me deep. We all realize though that if someone suggested what you are in the real world, it would be laughed at. Right?

Wrong:

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

(For the record, I'm totally the petty type who says "I told you so,")

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh you're being nice about it. I was gonna go right to "I'm having trouble hearing you, would you mind speaking closer to your mic?"

“Could someone turn off those loud machines?”

"Hi, um I just dialed it - had a call run long, what I miss?"

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, pwny said:

Oh, I’m sure there’s a reason to do so in certain situations. Just noting that it’s an Anti-bacterial and was a part of his “immediate upon testing positive for COVID treatment plan”. We know that the Z-pac has no mechanism by which it could cure COVID, but there’s exactly as much evidence that it cured his COVID as the ivermectin did. 

Absolutely.

What the zpack and prednisone tells me is either he was sicker than he initially led on or was given a preventative treatment most people with a mild case wouldn’t be prescribed.

And the latter isn’t a bad thing per se, but it does highlight why outcomes vary and how much having access to healthcare matters.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

No crap someone that takes prednisone and a vitamin drip is going to instantly feel better. Prednisone makes you fly (for a while).

Yeah prednisone will make anyone feel like a million bucks, as most people do have some levels of inflammation. I been on it about 4 times for 1-2 weeks each. Like all medications though, it does have long term medical ramifications. Weight gain is inevitable on prednisone, and can also eat your muscle away and turn your bones very fragile if you take it too long. That’s why most doctor’s prescribe it about a week or two to lower inflammation. 

1 hour ago, pwny said:

I will not be checking out an interview with a doctor who had his Ivermectin study pulled because he submitted fraudulent data. Thanks, but no thanks. 

Do you have a link to that?  I listened to the whole interview and the guy sounded sincere.  I would be interested to see what is really the deal with this guy.  If he is a total fraud, someone should send that information to Joe Rogan because he has that interview posted on Spotify and he has a huge audience.  If it actually is bad information, he shouldn't be posting the interview. 

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

If he is a total fraud, someone should send that information to Joe Rogan because he has that interview posted on Spotify and he has a huge audience.  If it actually is bad information, he shouldn't be posting the interview. 

I really, really hope you don't take ANYTHING Joe Rogan says or has on his show as anything more than a comedy bit. That is what it is, and not a very good one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

Do you have a link to that?

Be honest, if he links to the study, are you going to read it?  And if you do, are you honestly going to change your mind?

I listened to the whole interview and the guy sounded sincere.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b8a71458d78bdb980b

I would be interested to see what is really the deal with this guy.  If he is a total fraud, someone should send that information to Joe Rogan because he has that interview posted on Spotify and he has a huge audience.  If it actually is bad information, he shouldn't be posting the interview. 

tenor.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Be honest, if he links to the study, are you going to read it?  And if you do, are you honestly going to change your mind?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b8a71458d78bdb980b

tenor.gif

Of course I'm going to read it.  Why would I waste my time and his by asking him to post it?  I spent almost three hours listening to the interview.  Why wouldn't I take the time to read it pwny's link?