Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

11 hours ago, JiffyJag said:

Anyone know if this means “100+ employees overall” or “100+ at one location?”

Kind of a big difference, and I can’t find a definitive answer 

I’m assuming 100 per business license/corporation/llc, etc. Which is pretty huge. 

Most businesses in America are Small Business between 25-75 employees actually, but this will still likely cause a massive vaccine surge. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m assuming 100 per business license/corporation/llc, etc. Which is pretty huge. 

Most businesses in America are Small Business between 25-75 employees actually, but this will still likely cause a massive vaccine surge. 

That’s my hope as well.

2 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Listening to a discussion on the Rolling Stone hoax about hospitals being overrun with Ivermectin ODs and it suddenly hit me. Several years ago Rolling Stone also published a hoax about a gang rape at the University of Virginia. These people should be treated the same way Infowars is.

Didn’t you say earlier in this thread that you get your news from TikTok?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

Didn’t you say earlier in this thread that you get your news from TikTok?

I posted a story about the Pentagon developing implants for humans which would alert of Covid. Somehow it came up that I originally heard about it from TikTok. The story was 100% true.

Thank you for asking.

This is really stupid and horrible. Where’s the common sense?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/appeals-court-rules-favor-florida-174158901.html

A Florida appeals court ruled on Friday in favor of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, issuing a stay in a case that effectively reinstates his ban on mask mandates in the state's public schools to the dismay of many parents and teachers.

26 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I posted a story about the Pentagon developing implants for humans which would alert of Covid. Somehow it came up that I originally heard about it from TikTok. The story was 100% true.

Thank you for asking.

Well that is a reach. Especially since it was a private company with Federal funding and not the Pentagon. Won't get into the other details, but I would say its more like... 40% true. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Well that is a reach. Especially since it was a private company with Federal funding and not the Pentagon. Won't get into the other details, but I would say its more like... 40% true. 

I’m starting to think we may need to start treating TikTok like we do InfoWars

Edited by JiffyJag
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

I’m starting to think we may need to start treating TikTok like we do InfoWars

Just to be clear because I don’t want to put words in your mouth(something the more hysterical people in this thread have no qualms about). Are you defending Rolling Stones reporting?

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Just to be clear because I don’t want to put words in your mouth(something the more hysterical people in this thread have no qualms about). Are you defending Rolling Stones reporting?

No, just seemed like a “pot calling the kettle black” situation since you not only admitted to getting news from a far less reliable source, but have continued to spread half truths from said less reliable source in this thread.

• Like 2

Someone mentioned earlier why we don’t just shut down all major events. Well that’s certainly one option. But if you have enough people get vaccinated and use things like vaccine passports, then it means you can come pretty close to bringing things back to normal like the example below. 90% vaccinated (vaccine passport or negative COVID test for entry), 385K people in total attendance, 100K a day, and two weeks later Only 203 people tested positive. And it sounds like the numbers would have been even less if they did both a passport and a negative test instead of either or.

https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-music-health-chicago-coronavirus-pandemic-99fd8448a981a47d934eac70aa1e19b0

Arwady said the number of positive cases included those who tested positive after or during Lollapalooza, which could include people who might have arrived already infected. For instance, 13 Chicago residents who tested positive reported attended Lollapalooza on or after the day their symptoms began.

Edited by Xenos