Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

4 hours ago, Xenos said:

Also does anyone think the FDA will ever approve the Astra Zeneca vaccine for EU especially in light of all the bad publicity? Do we even need a fourth vaccine?

AZ is still planning on filing as far as I know, but they have to wait 30 days after filing before they can get approved, so even if they submitted now the other vaccines would have already been given to much of the population. There's not a whole lot of US vaccine market share left, so I think it's kind of a moot point. 

And I don't think the FDA is going to bend over backwards to approve a vaccine with worse performance than the 3 already available, especially with variants making that performance difference more relevant by the day. Also, it's probably worth noting AZ published outdated trial data. That won't sit well at all (and it shouldn't).

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 8:53 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Are they requiring people be vaccinated to attend? I was going to go but other things are getting in the way.

I read it in another forum. But not sure it’s accurate as I can’t find that to be the case on the NFL’s website. But regardless I can’t go anyway, It’s only a week after I get my second dose. 

23 hours ago, Xenos said:

lord of the rings GIF by Maudit

This has escalated quickly. For the pas to10-15min I’ve been shaking in spurts to the point it’s hard to hold my phone and my back is hurting from it. Seems to come and go, but mostly comes atm. 

My current symptoms are just a low fever, I’m freaking freezing, and Parkinson’s level shaking atm. Not trying to be funny but I legit threw my phone unintentionally. Thankfully no bowel issues or anything like that  *knock on wood*....

I started to reply as soon you posted. The chills are mostly gone now and it feels like my torso is relaxing a bit. Wtf. And they’re coming back a bit...

Edited by kingseanjohn

9 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

This has escalated quickly. For the pas to10-15min I’ve been shaking in spurts to the point it’s hard to hold my phone and my back is hurting from it. Seems to come and go, but mostly comes atm. 

My current symptoms are just a low fever, I’m freaking freezing, and Parkinson’s level chills atm. Not trying to be funny but I legit threw my phone unintentionally. Thankfully no bowel issues or anything like that  *knock on wood*....

I started to reply as soon you posted. The chills are mostly gone now and it feels like my torso is relaxing a bit. Wtf. And they’re coming back a bit...

Can you take Tylenol? Also do you have anything to help with the chills like vapor rub? Just hang in there. It’ll usually disappear after 24 hours.